Contributor

I've been looking for some new shapewear ad thankfully held off on the Jockey TSV seeing how bad the reviews were. I found some nice camisoles at Nordstrom; Yummie by Heather Thompson 2 for $59. Nice and breathable cottony feeling fabric, supportive but not tight like spanx. Well, today the other channel has a Yummie by Heather Thompson TSV. The set contains 2 of the cami's, 1 brief, 1 short, and 1 high rise short for $59. A very good deal! I ordered two.

Hope this helps someone else!

Trusted Contributor

I saw that and wondered if I would use all of the items - do you order your regular size?

Honored Contributor

i bought these the last time they were featured and i bought another set today. they are very well made with just the right amount of support. i think many of the yummie items are good quality. i am a size large generally at hsn and bought the l/xl size in these. in her leggings i go up a size to an xl.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor
On 3/25/2015 suzieQ4me said:

I saw that and wondered if I would use all of the items - do you order your regular size?

I normally wear a small in tops (34C size 4 usually) and I wear the s/m in this brand. If I was a medium I would go with the m/l in this.

I will say that the camisoles might not be long enough for someone with a long torso. I happen to be very short waisted so these work perfectly. Sam's club carries a cheaper version of the Yummies cami that is much longer in length. In addition to being too long for me it is more of a spandex-y fabric.

Valued Contributor

Her products are top notch IMO. I have been really happy with everything I have purchased from her(HSN). I have many of the two way tanks and the boot cut leggings which fit like yoga pants. They are made very well and I wash and dry them with no pilling, no fading, and they hold up so well.

Honored Contributor
Love the Yummie line, and also Heather Thomson! Excellent quality-shapewear, leggings, pants. When she has a TS, it's the time to buy for best value & pricing. I bought her 5p shapewear TS kit last year in the mink/black combo. A really good buy. TS today is priced the same as last year, and I like the new high waist short.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 SunnyRose said:

Her products are top notch IMO. I have been really happy with everything I have purchased from her(HSN). I have many of the two way tanks and the boot cut leggings which fit like yoga pants. They are made very well and I wash and dry them with no pilling, no fading, and they hold up so well.

The 2 way tank design is so nice! Love her TS offerings

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Hi Chi-town girl! I went ahead and purchased the TS to try out the other things in her line. Some of them are not every day wear but nice to have around.

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Hi Chi-town girl! I went ahead and purchased the TS to try out the other things in her line. Some of them are not every day wear but nice to have around.

Hi SunnyRose! This is a great combo of shapewear to have in your arsenal. I wear her tanks almost daily under my tops or dresses-such a nice smoothing effect. I have a least 6 tanks. Heather has a nice tv presence-enjoy catching her shows.

Respected Contributor

I bought two sets last night and another pair of her jeans. I love Heather's line. I have many pieces of hers, too many leggings to even count in both the regular and boot cut. I love the boyshort under skirts and dresses. I loved watching the show last night. She is just so real and I am happy to support her company.

Her Jeans are my favorite jeans!