Valued Contributor

I've been eyeballing a gorgeous Iris Apfel Owl Shawl on HSN for quite awhile. It's orginal price was $99.00. It came in navy or ivory. I had been vascillating between colors when it went on sale for $39.95. Should I get the navy, do I want the ivory, maybe the navy would be better, okay I like the ivory ...?!? So by the time I kinda, sorta decided, both colors were sold out! I, being persistant and pig headed, have kept checking back. Four in ivory just showed up! Yeah! I bought it to use as a throw over a couch. If the navy shows up I think I need it too. Life is good and peace reigns in my world again!

Valued Contributor

An hour ago ONE navy came back in stock - I got it!  Someone in my sphere will be receiving an Iris Apfel Owl Shawl.  Now, which color do I want to gift?!?  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Congrats! I love a good hunt! lol Shopping can be a very rewarding sport!

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Congrats! I love a good hunt! lol Shopping can be a very rewarding sport!

@willdob3, ain't that the truth!  I get a number in my head of what I'm willing to pay for something I love.  About 30 years ago I was shopping with a girlfriend and tried on a red silk dress that had my name all over it (I still think about it).  But the price tag sure didn't!  My gal pal couldn't believe I walked away from a dress I loved, had no place to wear, and  wouldn't charge it and somehow manage to pay it off later.  I'm retired, she's still working paying off all of those credit cards for things she now wished she walked away from at prices she couldn't afford!  Maybe she'll be the lucky winner of the owl shawl.  LuLu