Respected Contributor
Remember a few years ago when scarves were popular? I have too many and never wear them but I just took out a couple from my donate bag. Do you still wear them?
Respected Contributor

I don't wear them any more, but I keep saying I should.  They can really change/make an outfit.  Smiley Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

Love scarves! Wear them all of the time. No better way to "freshen" an outfit for me. I'm sure your donation will be appreciated by someone!

Trusted Contributor

i have sooo many and haven't worn them in years. i really should donate them, so thanx for bringing up this topic.  i think though that i'm going to keep some of my favorites and some of the pricier ones. i just might feel like wearing them again one day and i don't want to have to buy new ones. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I do but then usually end up taking them off pretty soon -they get too hot or are too heavy (donated those) or way too long or just annoying.

I think they can be so pretty and always like to see them on others. I wish I could wear them longer.

I got 2 Issac Mizrahi ones on a lunchtime special a few years ago and one I love but the other even though others like it, I realized I just didn't. It looked so pretty online but I thought it was just kind of garish colors and prints to me, so after trying to like it several times of wearing, that one got donated too.

I did take it to a consignment shop that used to take most things but she said its so pretty but we have so many scarves we just can't take anymore.I looked over and yes their racks were full of scarves.

I guess we all are re-looking our scarf phase.(though I think they are very attractive to look at!)

I used to have a hard time resisting a pretty scarf but now like you I realize I don't always wear the ones I have.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

I feel very claustrophobic in scarves.  I never wear them.

Frequent Contributor

OMG!!! Love me some scarves!!! I have a ton. I have scarves in every shape,color, size etc. For me, they're my jewelry. I don't wear jewelry, I wear scarves. I think it's a cheaper way to dress up an outfit & keep warm at the same time. I even make my own.

Valued Contributor
Love scarves. They are never in or out. Always classic. I have many scarves both expensive and cheap. I now wear only cheaper infinity scarves. They don't have to be tied on, and stay in place easier. They never fall or blow off my neck. They are a quick way to upgrade what you are wearing. I've thrown on a scarf over a casual top and I look more dressed up. I can't wear them in the warmer weather because I'd get too hot though.
Honored Contributor

Some of my scarves look like artwork. I have framed some of them and made pillow covers out of others. They turned out very nice.

Honored Contributor

I've tried wearing scarves several times as I like the look on other women, but I'm just not comfortable in one.