Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Post pictures!  😁😁😁

LOL

No...I got banned for 3 days awhile back for too many links, LOL.

I don't know how to post pictures.  Sorel sandals..I think Joanie is the name...  Joanie lace!  Super cute...bought in 2 colors!

@winamac1

I love your new Sorel sandals!  That's it!  Now I have to go to the Sundance store tomorrow!  

@magicmoodz,Magic, google "How to copy and post a picture" on youtube.  It's super easy. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@gigy wrote:

I have been shopping with Sundance Catalog for almost 15 years. Yes, they have some incredible, beautiful clothing, shoes, jewelry and household items. I am usually drooling over the high end jewelry designer pieces like Ananda Khalsa, Page Sargisson, and many more. I agree with another post that mentioned you should read the reviews. Their clothing runs small (in general) and they rarely have discounts or coupons, although they have their clearance section and sometimes you can get a good buy there. I am wanting a linen blouse they have in their recent catalog, but it's $118.00 and even with a 20% discount, it's still going to be $100 with shipping. Oh and their shipping is a little high too.

I HATE paying their shipping.  They have a sale around the holidays on full-priced items, but that's the only time I see the 20% off.  I bought a gorgeous coat last fall.  It still was well over $400 with the 20% off.  It may have been closer to $450--Legends of the Forest Coat--GORGEOUS!  I love it.

Road trip to Minneapolis @winamac1!  We have a store here--no shipping necessary!  😊

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Post pictures!  😁😁😁

LOL

I don't know how to post pictures.  Sorel sandals..I think Joanie is the name...  Joanie lace!  Super cute...bought in 2 colors!

@winamac1

I love your new Sorel sandals!  That's it!  Now I have to go to the Sundance store tomorrow!  

@magicmoodz,Magic, google "How to copy and post a picture" on youtube.  It's super easy. Smiley Happy

@ECBG  That was Winamac who said she doesn't know how to post pictures.  My motto is a picture is worth a thousand words!

Honored Contributor

Re: SUNDANCE CATALOG...

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@gigy wrote:

I have been shopping with Sundance Catalog for almost 15 years. Yes, they have some incredible, beautiful clothing, shoes, jewelry and household items. I am usually drooling over the high end jewelry designer pieces like Ananda Khalsa, Page Sargisson, and many more. I agree with another post that mentioned you should read the reviews. Their clothing runs small (in general) and they rarely have discounts or coupons, although they have their clearance section and sometimes you can get a good buy there. I am wanting a linen blouse they have in their recent catalog, but it's $118.00 and even with a 20% discount, it's still going to be $100 with shipping. Oh and their shipping is a little high too.

I HATE paying their shipping.  They have a sale around the holidays on full-priced items, but that's the only time I see the 20% off.  I bought a gorgeous coat last fall.  It still was well over $400 with the 20% off.  It may have been closer to $450--Legends of the Forest Coat--GORGEOUS!  I love it.

Road trip to Minneapolis @winamac1!  We have a store here--no shipping necessary!  😊

OH MY GOSH!  I would LOVE that.  WE must "chat".  I need your g'mail girl!!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Post pictures!  😁😁😁

LOL

@winamac1

@ECBG  That was Winamac who said she doesn't know how to post pictures.  My motto is a picture is worth a thousand words!

lol

true dat.

I only know how to post links.  I don't know how, like many of you do know, to post pictures without links.  Awhile ago I got banned for 3 days for posting links. LOL

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

It isn't hard to post and we'll all hold your hand.

You know your browser is the little arrow.  It choses things.

1.  First in the forum, open up the box you want to put a picture in.

2.  Minimize that screen and pull up your google or whatever you have.

Look for where it says images and click on it.  

3.  In the search bar look for something "puppies", and type it in and            enter.

4.  Click on the picture you want.

5.  Click using the left side of your mouse and holding the button down, 

drag the mouse down to highlight the picture.

6.   NOT moving the mouse chose COPY.  It is now stored.

7.  Go back to your forum page and put the brouser where you want the       picture and left click.  Chose "PASTE".

Occasionally, a picture will get lost but not often.  

Give it a try.  I'm sure you'll get it done.Smiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

I used to get their catalogs years ago but haven't received one lately. I remember how pretty things were but pricey. I know I ordered a top or sweater from them which is long gone now. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@winamac1

It isn't hard to post and we'll all hold your hand.

You know your browser is the little arrow.  It choses things.

1.  First in the forum, open up the box you want to put a picture in.

2.  Minimize that screen and pull up your google or whatever you have.

Look for where it says images and click on it.  

3.  In the search bar look for something "puppies", and type it in and            enter.

4.  Click on the picture you want.

5.  Click using the left side of your mouse and holding the button down, 

drag the mouse down to highlight the picture.

6.   NOT moving the mouse chose COPY.  It is now stored.

7.  Go back to your forum page and put the brouser where you want the       picture and left click.  Chose "PASTE".

Occasionally, a picture will get lost but not often.  

Give it a try.  I'm sure you'll get it done.Smiley Happy.

OH my...I seriously have no idea how to do this even with your instructions!!!  LOL

If I see an image of a coat in a catalog, that's what I don't know how to post pictures of, etc.  Thanks for trying!!! Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of posting a link to another retailer

Trusted Contributor

Re: SUNDANCE CATALOG...

[ Edited ]

I bought a couple of Sundance items about two weeks ago. Except for the shipping, which shocked the "heel" out of me, I loved my purchases.  The  catalogue I received a couple of days ago, I loved the jewelry amongst other things.  But pricey.  I thought, If i could only have been born rich instead of beautiful.  😩

Hohumm.....