Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@winamac1

Ok...yeah, these are very cool...I didn't much care for the Sorels I posted earlier...

Those are them!  Thanks!

These are really cute, how high is the heel? And price? TIA

I don't like super high.  They are probably 2.5.  I think I paid $150 for each pair!  I saw them on a model in the catalog and had to have them.  They run 1/2 size too small .  The 8's fit, but I sent back for 8.5!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Post pictures!  😁😁😁

LOL

No...I got banned for 3 days awhile back for too many links, LOL.

I don't know how to post pictures.  Sorel sandals..I think Joanie is the name...  Joanie lace!  Super cute...bought in 2 colors!

@winamac1

I love your new Sorel sandals!  That's it!  Now I have to go to the Sundance store tomorrow!  

You "need" these, LOL!  

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

THEY ARE SOREL JOANIE LACE

3 inches, but they feel like 2.5.  $150   I got black and sahara is the other name I think (tan ones)

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@winamac1

Ok...yeah, these are very cool...I didn't much care for the Sorels I posted earlier...

Those are them!  Thanks!

These are really cute, how high is the heel? And price? TIA

I don't like super high.  They are probably 2.5.  I think I paid $150 for each pair!  I saw them on a model in the catalog and had to have them.  They run 1/2 size too small .  The 8's fit, but I sent back for 8.5!  

Love those shoes.  I signed up for the catalog and received one.  I'm going online to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

I have been shopping with Sundance Catalog for almost 15 years. Yes, they have some incredible, beautiful clothing, shoes, jewelry and household items. I am usually drooling over the high end jewelry designer pieces like Ananda Khalsa, Page Sargisson, and many more. I agree with another post that mentioned you should read the reviews. Their clothing runs small (in general) and they rarely have discounts or coupons, although they have their clearance section and sometimes you can get a good buy there. I am wanting a linen blouse they have in their recent catalog, but it's $118.00 and even with a 20% discount, it's still going to be $100 with shipping. Oh and their shipping is a little high too.

Trusted Contributor

I have a few of their gorgeous sweaters!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes! I also want everything in their catalog. I wish someone would give me a $1,000 gift card to start-- l'd be a happy camper!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Yes! I also want everything in their catalog. I wish someone would give me a $1,000 gift card to start-- l'd be a happy camper!

Oh my gosh...LOL.  I said to my husband last Saturday , when my catalog came in, I'd LOVE to have a $5,000 gift card to Sundance.  I wanted so many items!

Honored Contributor

Re: SUNDANCE CATALOG...

[ Edited ]

@gigy wrote:

I have been shopping with Sundance Catalog for almost 15 years. Yes, they have some incredible, beautiful clothing, shoes, jewelry and household items. I am usually drooling over the high end jewelry designer pieces like Ananda Khalsa, Page Sargisson, and many more. I agree with another post that mentioned you should read the reviews. Their clothing runs small (in general) and they rarely have discounts or coupons, although they have their clearance section and sometimes you can get a good buy there. I am wanting a linen blouse they have in their recent catalog, but it's $118.00 and even with a 20% discount, it's still going to be $100 with shipping. Oh and their shipping is a little high too.

I HATE paying their shipping.  They have a sale around the holidays on full-priced items, but that's the only time I see the 20% off.  I bought a gorgeous coat last fall.  It still was well over $400 with the 20% off.  It may have been closer to $450--Legends of the Forest Coat--GORGEOUS!  I love it.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Oh my gosh...LOL.  I said to my husband last Saturday , when my catalog came in, I'd LOVE to have a $5,000 gift card to Sundance.  I wanted so many items!

$1,000 would be just a start. I could easily go through $5,000!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~