Respected Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS - Terrific Tuesday

Where is everybody?

It's another beautiful day; I'm headed out to Jasper in a bit.  I got the car washed and vacummed yesterday - had to "trick" the dogs into staying behind, as usual, although they howled in protest when they heard me drive off - so for at least another hour or so it's not fur-lined on the interior. Cat Happy  I also finally found the solution to the "nose art" on the inside windows - I got a squeegee, which takes care of the problem beautifully without streaks. 

Good to see you back, Jean - you were missed.

I'll check in later - have a blessed day, everyone!

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS - Terrific Tuesday

I did not see your thread FHG, so I had also started one. Here is what I typed, will delete mine.

Hello all, didn't see a thread started yet. Hope all are well. We are in the midst of a big ole thunderstom with hail and lightning/rain. It may be getting ready to move on now by the sound of it. Hope so, my dog is scared of storms. lol

Not much going on with me so far today, glued to FB and phone, waiting on news of great grandbaby arriving, should be soon. They went to hospital last night and things seem to be moving along today. I watched D&C this morning, kind of, didn't see anything I thought I had to have, so no ordering today. Hope your afternoon goes well. Waves......

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies.....thanks for starting Arlene....have a good trip to Jasper today.

Snicks that pix was lovely that you posted last night....I bet it looks great with lights on.  ANy baby news?

Kathleen  is your DD off on her journey....can you say where?  Have a nice time at your country home this week....hope you get a lot accomplished .

Twinny hope your infusion went well and your off on your vacation.....have a great time.

LindaL did you get that new mattress pad and if so how is it....no crinkles I hope.

Crummy,cold,rainy,raw day here...48 degrees...we have the wood stove fired up.  SHouldn't complain though had a message from my youngest up in Maine and it was snowing!!  ALso some others friends posted about the snow who live up there too.  

Not much else...staying warm in front of the fire.     HAve a nice day everyone.     Marijane.

Trusted Contributor

Loolks like we posted at the same time Snicks.......good luck to your GD....hope things progress quickly for her.  WE too had thunder/ lighting storms during the night.....now I ish it would warm up.

Honored Contributor

@Genny1, just heard that "we" (ha! granddaughter, is at 9) brief scare with baby's heartbeat, but all is ok and with that said, shouldn't be too much longer. Thanks for asking. Sorry if TMI.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@FunkyHulaGirl

Sorry I'm late - working  :-)

Not much else goin' on.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I'm on pins and needles, can't wait for the new arrival, lol

Honored Contributor

@Genny1

Not cold here, but overcast, but a bright kind of cloudy day - we had a thunderstorm last night.  I'd swear I heard thunder at least once when I was rolling over in the bed, before I put a pillow over my head.

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies!  I did so much at the house yesterday and today I'm just a bit sluggish. I had my car checked out and all is well. The AC had done something funny so I just wanted him to check it while it was still under warranty.

My daughter has reported to her ship but it is still in port. They leave in May to the Pacific - many stops along the way.  She's been posting pics on our secret (family) FB group that we created when the girls left last year.  It's been a really sweet and private place to post and check in, just Steve and I and the 3 girls, and I added my Mom too.

I have quite the mess in the living room but the closet is empty. Makes me wonder why I keep all these things. I bought some flowers yesterday and planted them today (YAY) instead of looking at them and watering them every day for 2 weeks haha.

Respected Contributor

They say bad weather tonight, hail around 5ish then possible tornados overnight.