Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, FEB. 9)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Happy Birthday to Marijane.  

I have read all your posts, but I'm feeling a bit tired and unable to respond to everyone. 

Hope your weather is okay on Monday, Jean.  DD's area had a snow storm that closed their schools as well.  She had accomplished several things yesterday in anticipation of being "snow bound" for a while.  Hopefully, she and DGS can get out okay tomorrow.  If the roads are bad, I hope he doesn't go to school at night if their roads are iced over, etc.

It was a busy day for me -- dropped DH off at the club, took a walk, worked at the senior lunch program, went to the gym, and then picked up DH.  

Sorry about your Mom, twinny -- that must be very difficult for you.  

I am a softy myself, so I can really relate to tears, etc., but tears aren't always a bad thing.  So glad that some of you are taking care of/helping "special needs" people and pets.  Very kind of you.

Waves to Rosa, twinny, Susan, Marijane, Bernie, Charlene, Kathleen, LindaR, Arlene, snicks, spix, Barbara, Gayle, Karen, pinky ann, and all of our posters and readers.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. You would love our warmer than normal weather, Jean.  It should hit 80 degrees tomorrow.  Lots of sunshine as well.