Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME, Sunday, May 22

@Bird mama, my Earth shooties shipped today (they are enroute to a UPS carrier). I'm excited to see them, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Snicks--Enjoy those shoes. I was tempted to break over and order also but I tossed my Insider.

Bernie--I talk to Midnight also, but we will see how Alexa and I get along. I love the Amazon Prime selection of music. It has great playlists, even some designed to help you go to sleep, some designed to listen to while reading, etc. Midnight doesn't talk much to me unless I step on his tail so Alexa will serve that purpose. It would be nice  if we could choose a male voice. I just download from Garmin  a male voice to use with the GPS.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Evening ladies, thanx @LindaLatte for the start, no hot pants for me either even tho at that time I could have made it work  lol

@Genny1 Tonite my supper is some leftover spaghetti sauce from a big pot made last week, more in the freezer for some other time

@sydsgma1 I remember when our street was torn up for 18 months the dust, mud, ice, etc was horrible but the new sewers did work for our flooded basements

@twinny70 sure hope DH wins the moped

@Snicks1 knew the wedding would be wonderful, hope the Earth shooties will be good for you, I really debated ordering

@Bird mama bet you really looked cute in your bandana, like you I never heard of Echo till last nite

@KonaKat hope Echo works for you & you get along with Alexa lol

Had a great day today at our local park, we (Friends of the Parks) had a "garage sale" type of fundraiser, lots of stuff donated, I  myself did not get anything together in time, but did manage to get a few bargains, there were also vendors there that were interesting, Peach bras, anyone heard of them?? sounded really good, but pricey, I took her card & will try to find out more about them.  The weather was perfect, when I came home, got some planting done, hopefully will finish up tomorrow.  tonite after supper Sadie & I will loll on the deck.

Good Evening to all

Essie

Respected Contributor

Hello friends!  Tried to post and lost it earlier.  We got power back - they had to replace the recepticle and DH had to fiddle quite a bit on our end. Burned up our surge protector, and another person in the rv park lost his $5000 unit on his motorhome so I guess we took a hit and survived. The motel was interesting - the dog seemed quite happy with her own bed. It cost so much I didn't feel bad letting her up there.  Smiley Happy

Jean I thought you had the Echo - I hope you enjoy it. I don't use my bluetooth speaker much but when I do, I LOVE it. I'm sure Echo has a lot of features my little unit does not.

Not much else to share. We had a nice day once the AC came on.  Smiley Happy