Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends! I was up at a chilly 5am ready to tackle the day. It is sunny now and the day is expected to bring above average temps for this year.

I did go to the city yesterday and had lunch with my niece and then had my nails done. The only shopping yesterday was for touch up paint as my car obtained a scratch in the mall parking lot. I did take two boxes of things to Good Will.

I didn't buy the TSV yesterday despite being tempted. I'm definitely not buying today's TSV but the Clarks TSV might be a different matter. I'm like that Marcos woman; I buy shoes but if the average American woman has 30 pairs of shoes, I'm average. I still think that is excessive but shoes are a weakness. The 3/4" Instyler is still available and only about $10 more than when a TSV. I could justify the cost for it more than the Philosophy TSV as the Philosophy TSV represented $85 which is money that is consumed with the product. The Instyler, however, still not purchased is an item that is more cost effective as it will last far longer. I see the Philosphy TSV is now about $6 higher.

I put a big box in the kitchen (I have a big kitchen). Each time I discover something anywhere in the house that hasn't been used in six months or more, the item is going into that box. I have a book which is excellent--One Minute Organizer by Donna Smallin.

I've been playing with the program settings on my new camera to see what it can do when not using the auto mode. I'm very satisfied with what this camera can do but still be small enough to carry everywhere.

Tis the season to be jolly; it is also the season in which we can go overboard with our buying. Shop but shop wisely, one day at a time!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.