Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, OCT. 1)

@Bird mama, you are sassy girl, love the bag/boots, enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Rood morning...fall has arrived here...the nights are cool and the days crisp.,I have turned on the heat a couple of times.,all of my summer things are packed away. After going through fall winter clothes I had several bags to donate. Yikes.

my body is not in a happy place I see my rheumatologist on Monday and hope he will,tweak something.

Bernie..love the boots and bag. You have good taste. 

Jean..enjoy the movie..I have heard it is very good. Sorry you were so tired..I am at a point in my life where I do not think I could work.

essie. No tsv for me.,I love Skechers but I have 2 new pairs of boots and I do not need them in Arizona. 

Meallen lovely graphics.

3w...I am always cleaning floors. My dgs little dog does not shed at all but she is always sniffing around. Getting wood floors I. My big family room was the best thing I have done. 

Waves to to all of the posters and readers. Have a good day.

Honored Contributor

@spix

@KonaKat

Both of you are bad - I never thought about them as house shoes.  Now I am going to have to take a look.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies.....I did buy the s/v in black...I had bought a pair last year in gray and loved them...tneynkeep my feet pretty warm and are so comfortable.  I have other pairs of their "go walk" styles ( I think that's what they are called, and love them also.   ENjoy your movie Jean.

Thanks for the two lovely graphics Meallen.

Your two items from HSN are very nice Bernie. HAve a nice  3 day weekend.

LInda I opted out for Italian last nice as I saw your post the other day about your making eggplant parmigiana ....couldn't get that out of my mind. THey give you good size portions plus a big salad so I  only ate half..the other half think I will have for lunch today. DH doesn't like it so I don't make it often, I usually will buy a small one and make it for myself,freezing some.He had lasagna....we get it from a local restaurant ,I am the caller..DH goes to pick it up..tney  do have delivery service but we have never used it,this is the same place we order our pizza from.      It's another cloudy,rainy day here nothing planned.  We are watching Notre Dame football ...I'm not much of a football fan college or professional..guess because I really don' understand it.....all I see are a bunch of guys jumping on one another!!

Have a nice day everyone....Marijane

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a pair of the pull on sketchers,the regular low cut, with the faux fur inside ,I think they were also a s/v last year, don't know why but I had ordered a wide,guess I thought the fur inside  would make then tighter but the wide was too big and I never sent them back but I wore them around the house all last winter,felt like slippers.  A few weeks ago I saw them on Zuilily in the regular width so ordered the black and navy, they fit fine..  Today's s/v I ordered the medium width .

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started Jean.  I hope you and the others who ordered the TSV enjoy them.  Also hope you enjoy Sully as much as I did.  

Waves to meallen,  Essie, Barbara, Bernie, Marijane, snicks, Kathleen, Arlene, twinny, Susan, 3suwm5, Karen, Charlene, Rosa, Gayle, LindaR, pinky ann, butterfly, and all of our posters and readers.

Sounds like a good idea to order the eggplant for you and lasagna for your DH, Marijane.  That way, you could have just what you like.  I ended up having potatoes with my hamburger plus broccoli.  Tonight, I'll be having a piece of flounder.

I didn't consider the TSV for around-the-house, and I don't need warm boots for outside.  I guess I should think about it more, or maybe it is best to avoid buying something that is really not a "need".  In my decision-making class yesterday, we had a "needs" versus "wants" discussion, and I thought of you ladies.

This morning, I tackled the hose out front -- more difficult than it sounds, and took a long walk before starting the laundry, etc.  DH was doing well when I got there, and I fed him lunch.  I forgot to bring his ice cream, so I think I'll go back there this afternoon (briefly).  Nothing else too exciting going on here -- regular financial review, etc.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Good evening!  I am back from seeing the movie "Sully." It is a fabulous movie, one I would see again. I had considered going grocery shopping but passed. With it getting dark earlier and my feeling tired. I just didn't want to pit myself against the other shoppers, deal with check out and get home after dark.

Sounds like a few of us are getting the TSV. Eggplant parm sounds good but I opted to get a reuben's sandwich combo from Arby's on the way home. I love Reubens.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.