Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JANUARY 28th)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  It has been mostly sunny today, plus it made it up to 65 degrees.  Hope any of you having stormy weather don'thave any problems.

The annual community meeting was held this afternoon.  It was mostly good, but sometimes I have to shake my head about things that are major issues to some people.  Some of these issues required substantial expense due to the need to hire a lawyer. 

No TSV for me.  The price and colors are nice, but not something I would wear.  Hope any of you who ordered it enjoy it very much.

I think Jean is driving to the medical facility in Ohio tomorrow.  She may be spending the night in a hotel before her procedure. Hope all goes well for her.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  How was your Saturday? Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JANUARY 28th)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte   Some folks just have to complain in order to make it through the day Woman Wink  My Saturday was quiet.  I was delighted to see that the snow that fell last evening was melted when I woke this morning.  We had some wispy flurries about an hour ago and I need to check the forecast to see if we're still expecting snow tomorrow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us tonight.  Sorry to hear some people can not play well at a meeting.  No TSV for me either, just don't think they would look good on me, and honestly, I just don't need them.

Bernie -  Glad to hear you had a quiet Saturday.  It was very quiet here also, I do have "things" to do around the house, but I just don't feel like doing them.

We had very nice weather today, it was 48 degrees and sunny.  I think tomorrow is supposed to be raining but warm temps.  I can not complain, we have had a very mild winter - so far- we will probably pay for it next month.

Jean- Have a safe trip and good luck with your appointment.

Have a good evening everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Bernie and Susan.  I had a message from Jean that she has packed a bag in case the procedure is on, so I guess it isn't a sure thing.  I will let you know if I hear more from her.

Update -- just heard from Jean that it was a sure thing until the other patient's daughter was admitted to the hospital.  Jean procedure was to follow the other patient's procedure, and now that is up in the air.  I'll keep you posted.

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte--Thanks for the updates on Jean. Will  continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. That has to be nerve wrecking to be up in the air of if and when they are going to perform the procedure. 

Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte---I remember those annual meeting from my years in the townhouse. It was always the one home owner that would not comply with the bylaws and the same two that were the resident complainers. You could never please them with any resolutiion. I agree that some people just like to complain and no solution seems to resolve the issue. It's sure is a challenge.