Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

Greetings, shopping friends. I was to work today but we are having a snow day with wind chill of 14 below zero. More snow is expected over the weekend. Welcome to February!

I was awakened at 2am with a need to go to the bathroom as well as back and leg pain. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I finally gave up and started watching infomercials and drinking hot chocolate hoping it would ease me back to sleep. The school closings started at 4am.

I do like the TSV as well as the colors. I don't know that I would use it much as I have one of the Basso similar coats from about five years ago and still looks new. It is black, however, so a cheerful color would be good. I can't, however, let this dreary weather influence my buying decision.

The IM ceramic watch as been sitting at a transfer point for two days. At this rate, I may get the white watch in time for Spring and Summer.

I've been reading the laments over favorite Denim & Co. jean styles disappearing. I can sympathize with that. I was never able to wear jeans until I discocvered Denim & Co.'s original waist jeans. They fit me perfect. I do not like low cut jeans that ride low on the hips disclosing everything when someone bends over nor do I like them sausage skin tight which emphasizes any flaws. I saw a pic posted on FB in which the wearer had jeans so tight that they cut in everywhere emphasizing personal area as well as large knees where the pants wrinkled around the knees as they were pulled by the knees. Some people can wear tight jeans well; others cannot.

I've downloaded some more free mysteries from Amazon for my Kindle. With the weather today and the expected snows for the weekend, I see much reading in my future.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.