Honored Contributor

Slide View 1: Rolla’s Sailor Jeans

Slide View 4: Rolla’s Sailor JeansSlide View 2: Rolla’s Sailor Jeans

Free People, available in 9 colors/washes.

Respected Contributor

These look like jeans I had when I was her age. Not sure they'd look that good on me now. 😉 😊

Respected Contributor

I like 'em.  I like the patch pockets in the front. 

Last season I bought a white pair that are 7's - patch pockets in front and a cropped kick flare bottom.

Also last season, Paige had a similar style called the Nellie - with the patch pockets on the back, flat front and cropped wider leg. 

Cute.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: Rolla’s Sailor Jeans

[ Edited ]

The same issue I have with all bell bottoms, baby bells, embroidered hems...after shortening, they're all just a plain straight leg jean. Come in petite? Not sure I love the pockets in front. Looks like pants are on backwards.

Honored Contributor

Not for me. The things that I don’t like are the things that make them sailor inspired. I don’t like the patch pockets on the front, the legs are too wide, and the length is too short. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Rolla’s Sailor Jeans

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  - If only they weren't so high waisted and longer in the length, they'd be perfect.   Cute on the model, but they would look like floods on me.   Love the wide legs!

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of the 4 pocket jeans I wore in HS

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.