Honored Contributor

Robin Roberts-Denim Shirtdress on GMA Today

Did anyone see it? It was medium color denim, looked like a lightweight denim, with an a line skirt. It was so cute and looked so comfortable.

She belted it with a wide animal print belt, which I wouldn't do but she carried it off so well. She just has such a knack for style. Being so tall and having that figure doesn't hurt either. She wears clothes like a runway model.

I was surprised to see her in denim, have seen her in skinny jeans on the air before.

I looked on her Twitter for any info about the dress, no luck. If I was on Twitter I would ask her. I can't even find a picture of any denim shirtdress that looks quite like it. I bet it's expensive.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Robin Roberts-Denim Shirtdress on GMA Today

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Did anyone see it? It was medium color denim, looked like a lightweight denim, with an a line skirt. It was so cute and looked so comfortable.

She belted it with a wide animal print belt, which I wouldn't do but she carried it off so well. She just has such a knack for style. Being so tall and having that figure doesn't hurt either. She wears clothes like a runway model.

I was surprised to see her in denim, have seen her in skinny jeans on the air before.

I looked on her Twitter for any info about the dress, no luck. If I was on Twitter I would ask her. I can't even find a picture of any denim shirtdress that looks quite like it. I bet it's expensive.

I didn't see her dress today but at the very minute that I saw your post I was thinking about ordering another denim dress from Wendy Williams that's on HSN. I bought one last year and I love it, it's made very well. This year she has one in white that I want to get. I'm going to go look up Robin's dress now.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple Wendy over on HSN has some really cute clothes.  I just have trouble figuring out the HSN sizing so I don't order many clothes from them.

Wendy was just talking about her visit on HSN the next day.  I happened to be watching when Kirstie Alley called in to talk to her on the show.  She mentioned it on her show.  She said there are other celebrities who buy from each other all of the time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman LOL

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@JaneMarple Wendy over on HSN has some really cute clothes.  I just have trouble figuring out the HSN sizing so I don't order many clothes from them.

Wendy was just talking about her visit on HSN the next day.  I happened to be watching when Kirstie Alley called in to talk to her on the show.  She mentioned it on her show.  She said there are other celebrities who buy from each other all of the time.

@Annabellethecat66Personally, if I bought SG here for example, since she cuts generously, I'd probably size up on HSN items.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Thanks, I was thinking the same thing as the models are thinner on HSN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I size down with  Diane Gillman, Serena Williams, Marla Wynn, Iman and Slinky but wear true to size with Wendy Williams.

Anyone have a photo of Robin Robert's dress today?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

She is one of the best dressed ladies on TV.  Did you see her oscar dress?  It was stunning.  Hope you find it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 Yes her Oscar dress looked gorgeous on her. She always looks great on the red carpet. Definitely one of the best dressed women on tv. I saw her in person about 6 or 7 years ago, it was at a local community college. Her speech was very short but I still enjoyed it. She wore an ivory pantsuit. I've read a couple of her books-she sure has been through the ringer health wise. Very inspiring.

@JaneMarple I can't find a picture of it. I found one that was similar, a designer one for 50 dollars. I think it was Ella Moss. But it had the high low hem and was so high in the front. That's definitely a no for me.

Honored Contributor

A lady at my sewing club yesterday was just saying it's nice that the shirt dress is coming back in style.They look nice on most ladies.

Honored Contributor

Here it is! From her Twitter page. It actually looks like a much darker denim in this photo, could be the lighting.

C7iYuqjWkAAs_Sm.jpg