Esteemed Contributor

Rhonda Sheer TS - Sizing Question

I wear a 34B bra size.  According to her charts I would order a small.  However, I've found in some of these types of bras (Genie) that I need to go up a size to a medium.  I've not ordered anything from this line.  Any insights as to sizing?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda Sheer TS - Sizing Question

In her regular AHH bras, I go up two sizes, I am a 38C and I wear the 2X.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

In her regular AHH bras, I go up two sizes, I am a 38C and I wear the 2X.

@Shelbelle

Thanks for your reply!  That's what I was afraid of.  I had to go up a size in the Genie and probably could have gone up 2 sizes.  Hmmm.  

Honored Contributor

This is a new style and could be cut totally different.

Super Contributor

I have quite a few RS bras and camis and am the same size as you. I can fit into a small, but a medium usually works as well. The impression I have is that a lot depends on how you're built. I'm broad-shouldered but my torso is just barely a 34 - basically kind of wide, but narrow front to back Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I have quite a few RS bras and camis and am the same size as you. I can fit into a small, but a medium usually works as well. The impression I have is that a lot depends on how you're built. I'm broad-shouldered but my torso is just barely a 34 - basically kind of wide, but narrow front to back Smiley Happy

@RipleyGirl

That's good to know, thanks.  If I order, I may get a medium.  I don't like things that are too tight.  

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me  I'm a 40DD and cannot get any genie bra to fit - too tight!!!  With Rhonda Sheer, I can wear a L or  XL.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@cotton4me  I'm a 40DD and cannot get any genie bra to fit - too tight!!!  With Rhonda Sheer, I can wear a L or  XL.   

@Pook

Thanks!  I appreciate your input. It sounds like Rhonda Sheer's sizing might be better.  I might wait for reviews!

Honored Contributor

Depending on the maker, I am a 32 C or 34 B.  In RS bras I have both medium and large (prefer) .  I hate that squished, uniboob look.

Trusted Contributor

i tried this style bra last summer. I am also 34b but   Am small boned and only 5'4". The small was too large for me so am trying an xs this time.