Esteemed Contributor

Review: Posh v-neck, scoop neck, tank.

Tank: I ordered in my usual Linea XS and found that to be the right fit. The neckline of the tank matches up exactly to the cardigan which looks finished but not prissy. A must have in all colors, with or without the matching cardigan.

Scoop Neck: If you have the whisper knit tunic sweater, then you know the fit on this one. It hits me at the top of my legs and is loose, but not slouchy. I ordered a size small because I wanted more ease in the hip and its a great fit. Unless you need extra room, stay with your true Linea knitwear size, as this is not a close fitting garment.

V-Neck: This might be my favorite sweater EVER from Linea, and that's saying something. The ribbed cuffs, ribbed hem, and ribbed trim around the neck combine to make this look like one expensive, designer piece. Reminds me of Malo or Loro Piana in the details and the styling. I am now committed to buying each and every color in this style. Again, I ordered the SM and its a great fit, but I could have sized down if not concerned about pulling at the hem.

Happy to answer any questions!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat