Respected Contributor

Re: Returning items

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:
How do I return multiple items with one return label?

We want to keep the return process as easy as possible!

You can return as many of the items that arrived together in one box with the one return label you received, and you'll only be charged for one return label fee.

• To return items from different shipments at one time, you can use one box and one return label as well.
  • To print a replacement return label, go to the Order Status page on QVC.com.

It's pretty clear here, $6.95 should cover it for all items in the bag.  Thank you!

Actually it's not clear.  It sounds like if the items were shipped/received together you can return them all and be charged $6.95 for all.  It says to return items from different shipments you "can" use one box and one return label.  But it doesn't say anything about only being charged $6.95.  You'll be charged separately for each item from each shipment.

I have done this several times and have never been charged for each item separately as far  as the postage is concerned.  However, I have been charged an additional restocking fee of $3.50 for each item returned.  In general, that means that to return only 1 item the total price for  is  over $10. but for four, you will pay a restocking fee for each plus the $6.99 in postage. The postage could be more according to the weight of the package. ..I do remember that one time I was charged for returning each item but called customer service and they gave me the a credit.  I do hope the policy has not changed.

Honored Contributor

@HiLo 

there is no restocking fee.

you do NOT get your original shipping fees back when you return an item (unless it is defective.) if you return a top that cost you $20 plus $3.50 to ship, you will not get your $3.50 back plus your $6.95 return fee will be take out of the $20 return.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:
How do I return multiple items with one return label?

We want to keep the return process as easy as possible!

You can return as many of the items that arrived together in one box with the one return label you received, and you'll only be charged for one return label fee.

• To return items from different shipments at one time, you can use one box and one return label as well.
  • To print a replacement return label, go to the Order Status page on QVC.com.

It's pretty clear here, $6.95 should cover it for all items in the bag.  Thank you!

Actually it's not clear.  It sounds like if the items were shipped/received together you can return them all and be charged $6.95 for all.  It says to return items from different shipments you "can" use one box and one return label.  But it doesn't say anything about only being charged $6.95.  You'll be charged separately for each item from each shipment.

i am pretty sure i have seen mods address this before.

maybe @Beth-QVC @Alice-QVC @Melvin-QVC  can confirm that you are only charged ONE return  label fee when you put multiple items inside of a box to return (even if the items are from different orders?)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

If all the items came in that one bag, the return charge will be $6.95.  If the items came in different bags,  $6.95 for each item.  You cannot take multiple items that were delivered separately and return them in one bag or box and expect one $6.95 return charge.  

Honored Contributor

One charge for the return of multiple items, but you lose the original shipping (the price to get it TO you), on each item.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I called qvc and was told that it would be $6.95 deducted from my return.  I understand about losing the up front shipping.   Most places are that way.  (BTW, I bought when they had free shipping last weekend.)

Honored Contributor
this is an older thread that @Beth-QVC  commented on:  

Re: Returning multiple clothing orders and shipping fees

@Jamela

You may put similar items in one package and you will be charged for one return. Hope that helps! 

Beth QVC

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Returning-multiple-clothing-orders-and-shipping-fees/m-p/...

Honored Contributor
I haven't ordered anything for a really long time, close to 2 years. They charge a re-stocking fee now???? Wow.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never been charged a restocking fee.  Returned 2 tops in May and a faux fern in April - no restocking fee.

Esteemed Contributor

One charge for shipping and there is no re-stocking fee.