Super Contributor

Re: Request for plain cardigan sweaters!

Did you see the cardigan on Liz Clabourne's clothing, today? It had huge polka dots-like Minnie Mouse would wear!

Trusted Contributor

Macy's has some great Karen Scott cardigans in lots of solid colors. They were $44 and now are about 75% off. They are light weight cotton and have buttons.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 turtle52 said:

Macy's has some great Karen Scott cardigans in lots of solid colors. They were $44 and now are about 75% off. They are light weight cotton and have buttons.

This is a store brand. Not impressive, but good for every day if that's what what you need.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ECBG said:
On 1/1/2014 turtle52 said:

This is a store brand. Not impressive, but good for every day if that's what what you need.

I have MANY Karen Scott cotton tops and sweaters and I find it to be GREAT quality clothing. I have machine washed them many times and they keep their color and shape. I know that they are exclusive to Macy's. I am impressed, ESPECIALLY when I buy them for 75% to 80% off.