Honored Contributor

Re: Renee Greenspan just said ....

On 6/21/2014 MurphiesLaw said:
On 6/21/2014 happy housewife said:

that all over Europe women are wearing leggings under their dresses instead of tights. First - it is summer so why would anyone do that? and I am thinking that would only be done by very young women - I'm talking teens. Again - they will say anything on QVC to sell something !Talk about ruining the look of a pretty dress!

I believe Renee knows quite well what women in Europe wear in Europe. The world doesn't wear clothing according to Florida's climate.

I've been wearing leggings under dresses for decades.

i t a

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 6/21/2014 Fortune said:
On 6/21/2014 Dosey said:
On 6/21/2014 lolakimono said:

Renee Greenstein

HH must have confused Renee for Alan Greenspan. They are very similar, you know. Smiley Happy

Yah, I always laugh when Alan does the no more wiggle no more jiggle dance!!

Oh my, what a picture! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

There are no age limits for wearing leggings, never were.

Super Contributor

I'm not a big leggings fan. However I like the thin leggings under a dress. They're more like tights than most of the leggings people wear everyday. I wear dresses all year and find the thin leggings so much more comfortable than most tights.
Honored Contributor

On 6/21/2014 winamac1 said:
On 6/21/2014 MurphiesLaw said:

that all over Europe women are wearing leggings under their dresses instead of tights. First - it is summer so why would anyone do that? and I am thinking that would only be done by very young women - I'm talking teens. Again - they will say anything on QVC to sell something !Talk about ruining the look of a pretty dress!

I believe Renee knows quite well what women in Europe wear in Europe. The world doesn't wear clothing according to Florida's climate.

I've been wearing leggings under dresses for decades.

i t a

I am in Pa where it is going to be 85 with high humidity today. In summer it does not just get hot in the south. Odd how people here will try to start an argument over EVERYTHING. Imo, anyway, middle aged women or older look silly in leggings , trying too hard to look young.
Honored Contributor

Jeez if you are going to start a "snarky" thread about some one at least get her name right, makes a poster wonder about your credibility lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 6/22/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Jeez if you are going to start a "snarky" thread about some one at least get her name right, makes a poster wonder about your credibility lol

I realize you guys are trying to goad me into a fight with the repeated , over and over, references to this. Get over it , I am not biting.
Honored Contributor

On 6/22/2014 happy housewife said:
On 6/22/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

I realize you guys are trying to goad me into a fight with the repeated , over and over, references to this. Get over it , I am not biting.

What ever as they say, grow up ...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

On 6/21/2014 Knitgirly said:

That's nice for them in EU, but it sounds like I would sweat my but off. No thanks. Trends are created by marketers to make us spend money. I don't follow them unless they work for me.

ITA! Fads and and trends are all about getting us to spend money. It's all about marketing strategy. Yet, some woman may like this trend to cover their ugly legs.

Esteemed Contributor

Much too hot for tights or leggings here. Also, I wouldn't wear l4% Spandex no matter how much I wiggle or jiggle. I'm not inclined to torture myself.