Honored Contributor

Here's the color closeup   Edit:  I got it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Red jean Edit: I got it.

I love that rusty red color and the jean shape in general.... I won't wear an ankle length but, otherwise, a great jean.   I think that color could be worn with a blue or black jean jacket.  Cute! 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

To the two posters who have determined that no one who wears either a Size 6 or a Size 4 should wear skinny jeans,this skinny lady says hogwash. If one wears the correct size, it can be just as appealing as looser fit jeans.

Please remember you're on a site which attracts women of all shapes and sizes. Please try to refrain from dictating based on your own oft-mentioned small size.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3   she just can't help herself...body blasting is all over her posts

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Here's the color closeup   Edit:  I got it.

The jean reminds me of Vintage Threads that Target sells. The color is very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

To the two posters who have determined that no one who wears either a Size 6 or a Size 4 should wear skinny jeans,this skinny lady says hogwash. If one wears the correct size, it can be just as appealing as looser fit jeans.

Please remember you're on a site which attracts women of all shapes and sizes. Please try to refrain from dictating based on your own oft-mentioned small size.

Ditto.

(I'd replace 'oft-mentioned' with 'constantly-mentioned').

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Ditto.

I don't think every body can wear any clothing item. The correct size in clothing makes a big difference but certain styles do not look good. I don't like high waisted jeans. I am petite and they don't look good on my body. 

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Bravo @suzyQ3 .

Just when I think this forum has hit the lowest low, another one comes along.

It's all in the fit. Contrary to some of the ghastly pic examples we've seen by one of the posters.  

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Ditto.

I don't think every body can wear any clothing item. The correct size in clothing makes a big difference but certain styles do not look good. I don't like high waisted jeans. I am petite and they don't look good on my body. 

@elated, I see a world of difference between your comment here and the two that I had referenced.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I don't think I would call these red jeans.  They are a rust red that would work for all seaons.  You can wear many colors with them; of course black but since spring is coming I would wear them with ivory.  I'm thinking my natural Irish knit sweater and ivory suede ankle boots, from my own wardrobe.