Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

What is that Alicia has on, a Hawaiian Moo-Moo? Smiley Surprised

If she's into "au naturale" that's fine, but this dress is fugly...a total bust.

It looks like one of Bloody Mary's dresses from South Pacific🌴

Honored Contributor

Work it gurl!

2016+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+s8pMB3Fjs77l.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Work it gurl!

2016+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+s8pMB3Fjs77l.jpg

meh,  not a 'fan'...😁 

Honored Contributor

IMO,  I think we shouldn't confuse a Red Carpet event like the Academy Awards with the MTV white carpet event this week.    Most red carpet event attendees dress in formal wear, although a few definitely need guidance.

People attending the MTV event are wearing costumes .... not formal wear.    Looks to me like they're ready for a Halloween party.   JMO

Respected Contributor

I like Heidi K's the best...I think it looks pretty on her.  

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Nope!

No for B's dress.  Daughter's dress ehh.  With sneakers?  Still thinking.

Big hit for me

Not fond of sparkly clothing so no, this one is a miss.

The only one I like from this is the girl in the 2 piece red outfit.  The rest are awful!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the first one is bad for an MTV event.....

Esteemed Contributor

Heidi's dress is too short.  I don't like dresses that are so short that they look like tops.  

I read that Blue Ivy's dress cost $11,000.  To me, that's obscene.  Just because you have that kind of money to spend, doesn't mean you should.  

Respected Contributor
Please don't yell at me. I think every one of those styles look ridiculous, ugly & stupid. Said with all due respect to anyone's different opinion. Makes me long for the 70's when the coolest thing a musician could wear was jeans and a tee shirt.
Respected Contributor

I appreciate anyone trying to have fun with fashion (I have NO fashion sense). Alicia Keyes....I hope she was comfortable...The only issue I have with any of these is probably Beyonce. Children are not accessories. A small child does not want to go sit all night at anything, dressed in uncomfortable clothes, so I assume she was just there for the photo op. I also don't think her outfit cost Beyonce $11,000. I'm pretty sure it was free for Beyonce. I who have no money, would be charged $11,000. Mrs. Z, who can afford it, would be given it for free. Yes?