Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Received my WWC straight leg jeans

and I returned them the next day. I was so happy when they arrived because I thought I had found a nice white jean. I knew immediately when I pulled them out of the bag that they would not fit. TINY, TINY, TINY!!!! I ordered the 4T because this is what I wear in the WWC Wonder jean. The waist and lower hip measurements provided on-line for both jeans were identical, so I ordered the same size. I measured the waist on the straight leg jean, and it is more than TWO INCHES smaller than what is stated on-line. Where is the quality control? I tried on the jean (oof! not easy!!) and decided that they were about two sizes too small. Because they were so small, I cannot tell if the leg is a true straight leg or a little on the narrow side. I ordered the 8T, and the delivery date was 2-14. Now, it is on backorder!

On the positive side, I reordered the jean because I really like the fabric. It is smooth, soft and stretchy just like the Wonder jean. The white is not a stark chalk white but is slightly softer. Yet, it still looks like white and not ivory. The fabric is a good weight, too. Not too thin. I hope I get them. The 8T will probably be two sizes too big. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Paws and enjoy life.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View