Honored Contributor

I'm looking for a raincoat probably a trench coat that has a zipout lining.  London Fog used to make several of them but I've checked everywhere but can't find a simple raincoat with a liner that can be removed.  Any suggestions????

Honored Contributor

@castlenv   Dennis Basso shows tons of raincoats, including a recent TSV.  I have three but not a single one has a zip out lining.  I don't remember seeing one for a long time so I guess they're out of favor.  Perhaps you'll have to settle for one without? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624

Try Land's End, they have a raincoat with a removable, quilted liner. It comes in two colors.

Edited to add, it is the Women's Coastal Raincoat with Removable Lining & comes in regular, petite & plus sizes.

Respected Contributor
I have a Dennis Basso raincoat with a zipout lining. I bought it 7 or 8 years ago on eBay.
Esteemed Contributor

Blair.com has long and short ones...limited sizes due to the season...but they have a selection ...petites..misses and womens..

Give them a look-see...as my mom use to say...

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

Blair.com has long and short ones...limited sizes due to the season...but they have a selection ...petites..misses and womens..

Thanks, circles, I ordered one from Blair.  Hope it works out, the price and color are right so thanks for the info.

Esteemed Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

@circles wrote:

Thanks, circles, I ordered one from Blair.  Hope it works out, the price and color are right so thanks for the info.

I am so glad you found something in your color and size....hope you like it....I know everything I have ever ordered, from Blair, has been top notch..

Esteemed Contributor

I think Land's End may be a good place to start (unless you're ready to jump up to $1,000 Burberry).  They usually have a good selection of coats with removable liners. If not with the liner, they give their coats a warmth rating, so you can figure out how one may work for your usual spring weather.   Furthermore, they do have full length coats, and not just the jacket lengths as most of the Basso coats are.  Isaac M. seems to be the only Q line which offers knee length coats, but his trenches don't have the warm liners. 

The London Fog brand is a good brand to do a search on.  They make a variety of rain coats and should have some trench coats which meet your criteria at a reasonable price.  Nordstrom and Macy's carry London Fog, so although it's not the most trendy name in fashion you can find it. Brooks Brothers is another suggestion of a store which will have classic styled trench coats.  

Respected Contributor

LL Bean?

Honored Contributor

I have a Dennis Basso that has a zip out lining, it also came with a faux fur collar that you can wear ot not wear.