Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of September 18

That is so sweet about Vanessa.  Sorry your hips are hurting -- hope you can do what you want to do today, Barbara.  Must be frustrating to have that pain.  Bet you will enjoy your time on the Oregon coast.  

That is too bad about the neighbor complaining about Pepper.  I remember one of my neighbors complaining about the first dog we had, and it bothered me so much.  She was a tiny little thing, and I did not let her outside when we were not there.  But, I guess she barked when I was at work.  Not much that I could do about it.  Glad things are going so much better without "dance Mom".  I thought of her when I was in the preventing falls lecture -- one of the ladies (older than me) said that she had problems with her feet since she had done ballet as a child.  She said that her Mother insisted she take ballet and violin, and she hated both.  Yikes!

Yes, I'm loving my house renovations.  Now I am concentrating on de-cluttering and organizing things -- this will be a long, long process, but......

The hospice nurse finally called -- she is "handing off" DH to another nurse (male) since she was overwhelmed with patients.  I am not thrilled, but I'm sure he will be fine.  Hope to be able to arrange times where we can both be with DH.

That is something about Adam having to stay with the commander, Claudia.  Hope that things get settled so Mom does not need to keep subsidizing his gas, etc.  Glad R is getting is flu shot, and the dogs are being groomed.  I used to love it when my dog(s) came back from the groomer and smelled so nice.

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of September 18

Since R is gone overnight I took the opportunity to switch furniture in the back room. Mother's tea cart is now where the buffet was. The buffet is now under the dartboard from an Irish pub in Galway. I hope to get several more things done but I'm not pushing it. If I'm out of the living room/dining room any length of time Griff starts fussing. He doesn't do that at bedtime though.

Barbara, it must be such a relief not to deal with the dance mom's drama. I'm sorry your hips are bothering you. Are you driving to Oregon?

Vanessa is a sweetheart for sure.

Not being a coordinated child I disliked ballet. Unlike the rest of the family I had no musical talent.

Linda, I hope DH likes the new nurse. I imagine there's a lot of turnover. Somehow my cluttering attempts end up with more clutter.

I'm not sure what I'll have for dinner. I had planned to shop at Wegman's after TT went to the groomer but R wanted to go straight home. Ill need to look through the freezer and see what I can find.