Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of May 15

I'm glad Sydnie's bed is repaired. What a busy weekend for her. I am tired just reading about it.  Take it easy, Barbara. I hope the planting is done. I'm not planning any here.

The dogs did get into it this morning. TT felt Griff was invading his spot by the door. R has admitted the sink, cabinet, and dishwasher need replaced. When is the question. We're already looking at the refrigerator replacement. Plus R has his eye on another vintage firearm. Needless to say I will be very unhappy if he makes that his first priority.

I think I need a weekend of sleep and meals magically appearing. Lol.

Respected Contributor

Good morning...I have been busy this morning..nothing of significance but keeping up with stuff is a daily process. I am very achy...think I might take something to see if it helps. 

I am am enjoying working on my new cowl...I love knitting with different colors. 

Yes. Sydnie has a busy weekend...no planting until next week when it is supposed to rain a lot.  I cannot wait for the mud, since our street  and bottom of the driveway are dirt.

Claudia... I would love to hear about your trip. 

Pepper er now knows lay down and we are working on stay. A big lab charged her last night when Syd was walking her. M really told the owners what she thought. Pepper weighs 8 lbs...yikes. We are going to see if there is some kind of spray...or something.

hope the doggies are now behaving.

Linda, hope your day is going well

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you can get some rest this weekend, Claudia.  You need a vacation after your vacation.  Also hope R is sensible about what to purchase first, and the dogs behave themselves.  Like Barbara, I'm very eager to hear about your trip when you are up to sharing.

Sorry you are achy, Barbara.  Syd is definitely a busy girl.  I would have problems with all that mud, but I guess things will be nice when they are finished.  Glad you are enjoying the cowl knitting.  It is very sad about your SIL.  

DH's DD may be coming for a short visit just before I leave on my trip (and she and the girls go on their trip to Germany).  I hope she can see what has happened since her last visit.  DH is deteriorating pretty quickly (In my opinion). 

I took a very early walk while DH was sleeping (I told him, and took him to the bathroom first), and fortunately, he was still in bed when I returned.  Later we took a short walk together.  He did pretty well, but it is getting more and more difficult for him.  I haven't decided what to do tomorrow.  I may just skip church and take him to the gym with me.  I don't want to have to hire a caregiver again, and I'm not sure about leaving him alone.  Decisions, decisions.

Hope both of you have a nice evening!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Linda, I am glad that you were able to get your walk in. I agree that your dh seems to be deteriorating rather rapidly....I wonder if he had it longer than you knew and hid his symptoms??? It would be very good for his dd to see him.she ad his son are most fortunate that you are such a loving, caring person.

i am having a nice afternoon..sitting and knitting has helped the pain. Pepper is cooperating by sleeping...she has had a few days where she was awake all,day this past week. And because she is a puppy, she needs lots of attention.

Claudia..hope r makes the right decision about purchasing priorities.