Honored Contributor

RECIEVED MY EVINE JAMBU T.S.

[ Edited ]

I ordered the black.  They are darling.  The fit is nice, but they are a bit too wide.  My foot is not narrow, but it's certainly not wide. I'm not sending them back though!

I thought they'd be far heavier than they are.  They are lightweight and really cute on.

I liked several colors (including that yellow/gold), but I just opted for the black.  I have not ordered too much fashion from Evine, but I have ordered several shoes--Jambu and Sanita.  These are comfy , and I typically don't wear non-leather shoes,   They are keepers.

I hope those that ordered like theirs too!

very cute!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: RECIEVED MY EVINE JAMBU T.S.

Shoes can be such an odd thing for me with all the shipping and return fees.  I usually only get shoes from sites that have free s&h and returns.

Glad you they worked out for you.  Evine can come up with some cute stuff.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

No surprise. Jambu makes a nice shoe I just wish more of them were leather. Remember those awesome boots that I wanted? Well they dropped down to about half price! But of course I didn't notice until they were almost all gone! LOL apparently I wasn't the only one eyeing them.

How did your Indigo thread Co TTV turn out?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

No surprise. Jambu makes a nice shoe I just wish more of them were leather. Remember those awesome boots that I wanted? Well they dropped down to about half price! But of course I didn't notice until they were almost all gone! LOL apparently I wasn't the only one eyeing them.

How did your Indigo thread Co TTV turn out?

It was ok (Indigo Thread TTV).  I didn't love it.  I may send it back.  I do like the shoes!

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I missed out because I waited too long to order so got the jambu Naomi instead (from a different site...)very confortable I am going to keep them because they are all leather so should soften (I hope because they are a tad wide for me)

Black

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you like your new Jambus @winamac1.  I really like this style but am hesitant to wear shoes that aren't leather.  I'm going to check my neighborhood store to see if they have a leather version. 

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I missed out because I waited too long to order so got the jambu Naomi instead (from a different site...)very confortable I am going to keep them because they are all leather so should soften (I hope because they are a tad wide for me)

Black

cute!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I'm glad you like your new Jambus @winamac1.  I really like this style but am hesitant to wear shoes that aren't leather.  I'm going to check my neighborhood store to see if they have a leather version. 

Enjoy!

I get it Magic.  I, too, am a "leather snob".  That being said, these are darling and look like leather.  I'm "ok" with a pair that's not.  They will fit the need I want them to-for work this summer!! Hope all is well!