Frequent Contributor

Question for all discussion threads

Hate to be redundant with my question, but hoping to reach as many as I can to see if anyone has ordered from nomorerack.com? If so, what has been your experience? The prices just sound too good to be true. Thanks so much.

Super Contributor

Re: Question for all discussion threads

I ordered a sheet set last summer from them and am extremely happy with the purchase. The price was great, the sheets are so soft and comfy, they've washed up great and hardly show any wear. The shipping was timely, too. It's only one experience so far, but it's a good one!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Jetts. That's encouraging. They have some really good buys and the sheets are lovely. I may have to try them sometime. nomorerack that is. Thanks again.

Super Contributor

Please read online reviews. My friend had a good experience with them, but there are MANY, MANY complaints online. If you were to try them, I'd go first with something very inexpensive and not electronic items.
Contributor

On 1/14/2014 cyndog said: Please read online reviews. My friend had a good experience with them, but there are MANY, MANY complaints online. If you were to try them, I'd go first with something very inexpensive and not electronic items.

GOOD advice! I looked them up on Google when I saw the ad. Wouldn't touch em with a 10 ft pole.

Super Contributor

I know, my girlfriend was hounding me to try them, but when I saw the complaints, I said no way.