Frequent Contributor

Hoping someone can help - was watching QF last night on QVC Plus with Angel and Alberti.  Angel was wearing the black and white striped top with the black vest and white knee length shorts.  Did anyone happen to catch that show and hear what shorts Angel was wearing?

Honored Contributor

under 'shop QVC TV' at top right of this page, select 'items previously shown' go to the show and see if the exact # of the shorts are listed or go to the Quaker page and look for shorts.

I've got 3 pair of her shorts and they wear like iron have that wide waist band at the top and they will stretch. Slimming shorts. if their a tad long I just turned up the hem that's the style now anyway, cuffed this & that.

My hips are 42-43 and get the 'L' exact fit. Love her stuff. Don't go for the bling, bling stuff though. Her shorts just have the sparkle heart at the pocket but nobody gonna see it anyway. LOL

Honored Contributor

mostly sold out I think

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

What I've noticed in watching the QF presentations is that the fit, on the models, always seem better than some other lines....

I liked the vest over the striped tee; just not a fan of the big blingy design on the front of the shirt. I'm picky about embellishment

Honored Contributor

Yeah, me, too. I don't want all that sparkle, sequins, and flash. I got enough going on in the chest area sure don't want to invite any more stares. LOL

I love the capris, pedal pushers and shorts she has with just a touch of embellishment at the hem. Most of the tops are too too for me.

I hope the gal who started this thread found what she wanted.