Trusted Contributor

QVC's new direction in fashion

So happy to finally see new feminine pretty clothing offered! So tired of joggers, sweatshirts and sweatpants. I love Kim gravel's tops she has offered lately. Stylish and feminine cuts. I bought the new knit jumpsuit by Anybody in black. Feminine, comfortable and classy. I hope this trend keeps up after the holidays!
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC's new direction in fashion

@Steffdoggy10 

What ideas do you have for styling it?

Nice purchase!

https://www.qvc.com/anybody-petite-daydreamer-knit-jumpsuit-smocking.product.A620219.html

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Thanks for the picture -    I like the fabric and the color, but there's nothing about the design that would work for me.  

Honored Contributor

The only place I find the "new direction" is QVC. Few in the real world wear the clothing shown here. In my everyday life people are dressed in athleisurewear and I rarely see a living soul in what QVC sells.🥺😳

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Desertdi   Thanks for the picture -    I like the fabric and the color, but there's nothing about the design that would work for me.  

@millieshops     Not for me, either!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

There seems to be a trend toward matching. Blazers with matching pants, etc. are appearing. Maybe the fashion world is headed where we have not been in a while hoping for new demand. Customers seem to be well-stocked up with leisure wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan either. I prefer joggers, shorts, sandals etc. I don't do dressy.

Honored Contributor

My impression is that QVC is done with the "California look" and is slowly heading back East with the "ranch" stuff and then through the south with Kim Gravel.  Neither of which I have any interest.  

Recall - originally everything at QVC was Madison Ave and the Hamptons.  (Occasionally - Isaac now comes up with a Hampton's reference.)

I had a several year lapse in watching to QVC and when I came back ... it seems like it was all California. ..

Respected Contributor

I am guessing that this is not a new direction in fashion.  QVC is presenting party clothes, dressier for the holiday season.  I think that the majority of people need or want more practical and casual clothing that fits most lifestyles, and prefer jeans, t-shirts, joggers, sweats, etc.