Valued Contributor

What in the world is going on?  Is my TV on fasf forward?  Vendor is shouting at mach 10!

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC fashion show this am

That's Susan Gravers way. She talks over the hosts, customers and, talks to herself! If someone in my life acted like that, I'd be needing to make an appt., with a psychiatrist!

Respected Contributor

I wonder why & how we're seeing different broadcasts?  I've been watching, but I have not seen anyone shout.  

Valued Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I wonder why & how we're seeing different broadcasts?  I've been watching, but I have not seen anyone shout.  

OK, not shouting, but louder and faster than usual.  Very hyper this morning. Gulping to take a breath. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains total inappropriate language.

Regular Contributor

Gemspirit, I agree with you!!  According to vendor, everything's perfect that is being presented and lives in each item.  Both vendor & host seem to be so self absorbed!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is wound up today and I had to mute it for a bit.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that this morning is particularly bad.  Some hosts seem to handle Susan better than others. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not in the biuying mood, so I didn't watch - even though Susan's are the only QVC clothes I ever buy.

I have a Susan in my real life--occasionally someone tells her to back off, but for the most part she just rants on and pretty much as with Susan, she accomplishes more in a day than I seem to in a week.

Honored Contributor

nomless wrote:

Probably the same way when you look at reviews for a garment here on QVC, you'll see some say "fits smaller than expected" and some say "fits larger than expected" for the same item.