Honored Contributor

Re: Q PLEASE, WHAT'S WITH THE SAME PROGRAMING OVER AND OVER?

@VCamp2748 wrote:

@TNRatPack wrote:

@VCamp2748 wrote:

LOL!  Hang in there; we're on the brink of intense sales for "the holidays coming up."  So we can look forward to programming for a plethora of kitchen appliances, tools & gadgets; expensive cookies, roasts & croissants; decorating & entertaining doo-dads ranging from flatware & dinnerware, flameless candles, & cozy blankets to vacs & microfiber cloths for cleaning.  Finally, let's not forget all the pre-lit Christmas trees, Bethlehem lights, & "precious, darling, cute" made in China VPH decorations.  Have fun, folks.

You summed that up rather nicely!

Why, thank you!  All tongue in cheek, of course.  Surely some annoyed poster will chime in to tell me I'm free to not watch.  double LOL!

Oh......I can't wait to order a new camera or tablet for everyone on my list!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Oh, BTW, here's a vote for the return of the famous Poopin' Moose candy dispenser.

I have an "idea" for a cat that chucks up.......they could have it spit Tootsie rolls.....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

You gotta admit...........it's better than watches.....and more watches......days of watches...................

I don't watch Evine but I would actually rather look at watches all day than some of the BORING items QVC shows over and over.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Angel has told that story about Jeanne Bice's "discovery" of Dream Jeannes hundreds if not thousands of times.  The hosts must love cueing her up for it again and again.

Honored Contributor

Dare I say: 'Way too much Wen'.  All day long (it seemed).  Or maybe I just channel switched back to see at the wrong hours/times.  But, the girls looked lovely each time, and I know that sales are great. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Just chiming in, but what do I know, thus said, here it is:

I believe the buyers have to get out there and find new merchandise to present, unless the Q's contracts with those now being repeated & repeated have them hemmed in, also if those are now selling why would they change, so it's a vicious circle, but I for one know that if I didn't buy it at first I'll not buy it now, but many do so there you go.

Esteemed Contributor

Wednesdays seem to be cooking shows all day and night on QVC. As I don't like to cook I avoid these types of shows like the plague. Same with shows having to do with electronics and beds. I'm only interested in watching fashion and beauty shows. I'll look at some jewelry shows online but won't watch them live any more.

TSC in Canada has some of the same vendors that appear on QVC (as well as HSN, Evine, and JTV) so I know pretty much what to expect when it comes to programming that I will watch or avoid.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,everytime you tune in its the same,I agree tired of it all.The handbags are enough to put you in forcloser.I like to changemy bags,butsome of thoseprices are not for me.Many other items also,wen products are terrible.He has to be a twice millonare  by now.And so I usually change the channel

Super Contributor

There were six or seven LOGO shows on the Plus over the weekend, and it was repeating the same show over and over.  

Occasional Contributor

LETS NOT FORGET CLARKS SHOES!!!!!!!  I am so sick of her and Clarks ugly shoes.