Honored Contributor

Re: Q FASHIONS MOSTLY A "MISS"

@Shanus I ordered one more pair of Clarks, if these don't fit, I am through with ordering.  I had a credit from Clarks and ordered online (Clarks) and the shoes did not fit.  I had to return so returned at the store.  Ordered another pair and they did not fit.  I can't believe this.  2 & 3 years ago, I would order Clarks from the Q and Clarks and no problem at all and the shoes all still fit.  I am not sure where Clarks is having their shoes made but it is really a turn off.  They are all running small for me.  I do order tees from Issac with no problems in fit.  I noticed yesterday that Denim & Co. is asking $35 & $39 for tee shirts -- are they insane?    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Have only been ordering clothes from Q when they have a special price.

There are way  to  many defects, issues, shipping &returns. Now that the sign in page goes to order status I cancel alot more because my brain says the item is not worth the price, it might be a return so this  misguided sign in is working for me.

That happens to me too -- the sign in page goes to my orders.  What's up with that?  I thought there was something wrong with my computer,

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

"I noticed yesterday that Denim & Co. is asking $35 & $39 for tee shirts -- are they insane?"

A211539

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at Sat, Mar 25, 2017-4.04.13 PM.png$26.50 + $3.00 S&H = $29.50

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't buy a t-shirt for less than $30, unless it was a mark down.

I love t-shirts from the Gap, good quality, fits well and $30 is about the going rate.

I don't order online, I buy on sale at the store.

If you want a cheap t-shirt that will look like a rag after 1 or 2 washings, go to Walmart.

I don't want a $5 t-shirt.  

Honored Contributor

@software. I agree. I'm a tee shirt person all year round and look for quality, too. I don't mind spending $30 or $40 for a tee marked down from $80 if the fabric, fit and style are there. I won't spend $30-$35 for a tee on Q + shipping and receive something not up to par and then have to pay again to return it. 

Respected Contributor

Agree.  That SV lace dress looks like the one I purchased about 5 years ago.  Nothing new.

Honored Contributor

Whatever....   If you can find what you want elsewhere, what the heck are you complaining about???   I don't think anyone asked.

Honored Contributor

I find that Denim & Co. perfectly fits my body and lifestyle so that's pretty much all I wear, my uniform.  The sizing is very consistent, so much so that I don't even try items on before wearing for the first time.  I never return anything and in about 25 years of wearing it, have never worn anything out.  I give some away simply because I tired of it. 

I don't know of any department store where the sizing is consistent across all brands, and often not within the same brand.  You learn which ones are best for you, and that's what you buy.  At least at QVC we can see the measurements before buying. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Although I've backed off of clothing shopping here at the Q I will always give them credit for showing garment measurement sizes.  Having those available to me have saved me lotsa bucks over the years, especially when it comes to anything long sleeved and outerwear.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

I'm just puzzled by the styling.  I'm watching IM Live right now with the TSV presentation, there is a model wearing the yellow dress and she has on the pink gingham jacket and pink sneakers.   Not only are the color combinations obnoxious, the materials and level of dressiness of each of the pieces do not match.  I've seen several bizarre syling scenarios today.  The pieces by themselves aren't bad, I'm just saying the styling is all wrong, NOBODY would wear some of these combinations.