Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night?

They have a new host, new judges, and a new mentor. It was okay, but I miss Heidi, Tim, Michael, and Nina.

I thought the new host, Angela Lindvall (some model I never heard of) did ok. She doesn't have Heidi's personality, but I am willing to give her a chance to "make it work" as Tim used to say.

I was surprised that the editor, Joanna Coles from Marie Claire, was a pleasant mentor. She was so mean when she was a host in the past, but she actually gave fair and honest criticisms in the workroom. She didn't come off as rude or mean at all.

The judges are Georgina Chapman (Marchesa), Isaac Mizrahi, and Angela. The guest judge was some guy from Neiman Marcus. I agreed with their comments and decisions last night. The challenge was to design a garment from items at the 99 cent store.

Some of the contestants that are back are Mondo, Jerrel, Kenley, Rami, Jordana, Sweet Pea, Austin Scarlet, Anthony, Michael Costello, April, etc.

Overall, the personality of the first show was different with all the new faces, but I still enjoy seeing what the contestants come up with for the different challenges.