Trusted Contributor

Re: Princess Charlene of Monaco

Very handsome couple.  I wish them happiness.

Honored Contributor

She can give Kate a run for her money. I feel sorry for them having to be so thin. I couldn't not eat. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have no idea who those people are in the pic. Guess you can say I don't pay attention to the royals.

Wow!  I suggest a little history reading.  These royals involve an American film star, wno was Albert's mother.  

Honored Contributor

I love English history. Monaco, is kind of interesting, but, mainly just a gamblers paradise for the high rollers. I think Charlotte just had twins a yr or so ago. Another reason he married somebody so much younger. Man, can father kids till they die, but , women not so much. LOL   They all have to have that heir you know.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have no idea who those people are in the pic. Guess you can say I don't pay attention to the royals.

Wow!  I suggest a little history reading.  These royals involve an American film star, wno was Albert's mother.  

And that makes them important how?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I love English history. Monaco, is kind of interesting, but, mainly just a gamblers paradise for the high rollers. I think Charlotte just had twins a yr or so ago. Another reason he married somebody so much younger. Man, can father kids till they die, but , women not so much. LOL   They all have to have that heir you know.

@SharkE   Prince Albert has illegitimate children older than his twins:  See the "Children Born Out Of Wedlock" part:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_II,_Prince_of_Monaco

Valued Contributor

The dress is by Valentino.  She looks gorgeous.

You know how some people have a "resting b**** face"?  I think Charlene has a resting sad face.  I don't think it reflects her emotions truly.  I kinda like how she doesn't grin for the cameras.

Respected Contributor

Pretty dress - love the colors.

Trusted Contributor

Charlene is from South Africa.  When she married, rumors were that she was regretting marrying the Prince, but it looks like she stuck to the job.

Trusted Contributor

She is so beautiful. In some of the photos I have seen her in and this one she looks sad.