Contributor

Pricing Increases - Dennis Basso

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Decided to finally get Dennis Basso coat in Emerald green - item A238381 - was a todays special a while back, then a featured price, then the featured price went to regular price and just today increased to $178.00 - retail $212.00!!!! Now, who needs this? How many times will they up the price? Off my wish list - will never go on sale - very disappointing - pricing himself out of my market -along with QVC other increases - Happy New Year U All!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pricing Increases - Dennis Basso

Keep an eye on it. They still have all sizes in all colors except black. It may end up as a Lunchtime Special or Limited quantities/ clearance in the future: most likely after the sesason.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/24/2014 queendiva said:

Keep an eye on it. They still have all sizes in all colors except black. It may end up as a Lunchtime Special or Limited quantities/ clearance in the future: most likely after the sesason.

I wouldn't bank on QVC shifting it going to clearance or Lunchtime Specials in winter 2015. They will try to sell as many as possible at the new higher price. If the sales are sluggish, since the coat has been in the Basso inventory for 3 or 4 years now, it may finally trickle into clearance before the 2015-16 winter coats begin to arrive next fall.

Honored Contributor

That was very popular coat! It will be back next year. I doubt it will drop in price at all. There have been a couple of popular coats under the Basso name that come back each year.

I know Susan Graver's boat neck sweater with the gold buttons on the shoulders have been being offered for the past three to four years in a row(maybe longer) Another very popular item. A211795 Like Dennis Basso it will come back next year under a higher price.

Valued Contributor

I have been watching it go up in price too! I think I'll just keep watching, maybe it will come back down.
Frequent Contributor

Now's your chance, ladies! I bought this coat when it was a TSV for $139.98 plus shipping. It's now on clearance at $97.32 (+ $11.72 shipping). This is a *great* deal for this coat, I just don't need another one.

Contributor

Well, it is once again available in every color and nearly every size!