Contributor

Polos and pullovers with collars

Please, please add more polos and pullovers with collars. I'm not a fan of the

big openings at the neckline!!

Super Contributor

Re: Polos and pullovers with collars

You should definitely try LandsEnd. I buy ALL my polos there.

Esteemed Contributor

Am just the opposite...hate polo shirts. I find them so masculine looking!! JMO Good thing there are all styles of shirts/blouses available for purchase....

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 corita said:

Am just the opposite...hate polo shirts. I find them so masculine looking!! JMO Good thing there are all styles of shirts/blouses available for purchase....

This looks masculine?

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Kathleen said:

This looks masculine?

She is not masculine, but the polo is...would love to see a lacy, flowy, soft top with that skirt!! Hate collars on shirts and really, polos are just not my thing. Polos remind me of shirts that workers wear with the logo of a company on them - Home Depot, Walmart, Sprint, Albertson's, Walgreen's etc. But... I am really glad that there are so many styles being sold in this world so that everyone has a choice and is happy with their choice!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 corita said:

This looks masculine?

She is not masculine, but the polo is...would love to see a lacy, flowy, soft top with that skirt!! Hate collars on shirts and really, polos are just not my thing. Polos remind me of shirts that workers wear with the logo of a company on them - Home Depot, Walmart, Sprint, Albertson's, Walgreen's etc. But... I am really glad that there are so many styles being sold in this world so that everyone has a choice and is happy with their choice!!!

I agree they remind me of company logo shirts. I don't care for them at all.

Esteemed Contributor

This looks masculine?

This is so funny that this has been brought up! I totally agree about polo/collared shirts looking masculine and like part of a fast food uniform. Also, everytime I take a white buttoned down collar shirt into a dressing room to try on, I turn around and look in the mirror and say, your prescription will be ready in 5 minutes LOL. They look like lab coats!

This is my opinion and am so happy we ALL have choices to select from.

Have a nice day!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 tends2dogs said:

This looks masculine?

This is so funny that this has been brought up! I totally agree about polo/collared shirts looking masculine and like part of a fast food uniform. Also, everytime I take a white buttoned down collar shirt into a dressing room to try on, I turn around and look in the mirror and say, your prescription will be ready in 5 minutes LOL. They look like lab coats!

This is my opinion and am so happy we ALL have choices to select from.

Have a nice day!

I totally agree.....Polo's not flattering in any way on women........

Super Contributor

Go to Lands End and LLBean for your polos and collared pullovers, they have tons of them! They are nice quality too!

Just shop where they have them.

Honored Contributor

Love the polo shirts and the long sleeved button down oxford shirt as well. Neither masculine just classics.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."