Esteemed Contributor

OMGosh, Evine is killin' me last couple of days with their fashion clearance. So many cute summer dresses shopping smiley.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Re: Please Somebody Stop Me

[ Edited ]

They do indeed have some very lovely summer dresses. Go for it..... you know you want to! Insert devil emotie here.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I have purchased several Affiinity knits tops, a couple of Kate and Mallory leggings and 2 maxi dresses from Evine over time and like very much but had to hem the dresses. I don't like the Hi low dresses and the maxi dresses are not for us petite girls. Over all I think their clothes look kinda cheap.  I checked out the site, have not found anything I would buy today, even on clearance.  Just my opinion

Respected Contributor

I also think these fashions look cheap.  Have not been satisfied with anything I have ordered; Not so with the Pamela McCoy fashions they used to sell on which I got some pretty good buys when on sale.

Esteemed Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

They do indeed have some very lovely summer dresses. Go for it..... you know you want to! Insert devil emotie here.

***********************************************************************************

I did, LOL, 2 orders yesterday and 2 today. 3 dresses, 3 tops and a handbag. I have a few of their summer dresses already that I love.

They are good quality for the money, wash and wear well. I'm too fickle to really invest in a summer wardrobe.

Someone mentioned Pam McCoy, she did have some nice jackets and WD NY is good quality too. One of the tops I bought yesterday was WD NY. 

Here's a devil emotie for you Devil.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Well, I can't stop you. I've been waiting for a price drop on that knotted maxi TSV. Scored the ikat before it sold out. I'm a happy camper!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

Well, I can't stop you. I've been waiting for a price drop on that knotted maxi TSV. Scored the ikat before it sold out. I'm a happy camper!!

You go girl! gimme-five-smiley-emoticon.gif I got the shorter length TTV dress in the Zebra Watercolor and I already have it in the Blue/Green Print. Cute and comfortable. Washes and dries like a dream.

Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed in the top values for today. The hi-low is a repeat that was just a OTV recently and I want to think the maxi is a repeat OTV as well. 

I've seen very little of the event but everytime I flip over, what is being shown isn't on clearance. It's a preferred price or season price and the price isn't all that great. 

There was a really cute Countess Collection dress on yesterday but I needed a little more length.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm disappointed in the top values for today. The hi-low is a repeat that was just a OTV recently and I want to think the maxi is a repeat OTV as well. 

I've seen very little of the event but everytime I flip over, what is being shown isn't on clearance. It's a preferred price or season price and the price isn't all that great. 

There was a really cute Countess Collection dress on yesterday but I needed a little more length.    

*********************************************************************************************

You do have to pick and choose. I don't watch, I just go online and look at what's been on air and the clearance. 

Respected Contributor

I have not been brave enough to order clothes from them, only a handbag and some Wagners Chocolates! What brands to they compare to at QVC? If any?

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield