Honored Contributor

I received the 'Insider' today in the mail.  There is a cute 2 piece out fit from Women with Control, TSV..not sure the date.

It is a tunic and pant set, while I rarely have luck with buying pants on line the tunic was cute, I liked the collar and the front of the tunic.  I thought to my self that I might buy that outfit until I saw the back side, it is OVERLY LONG in the back and look ridiculous...to me....I am so tired of the long in the back hemlines and tunic length shirts.

Frequent Contributor

YES-YES-YES!!!   So tired of getting a cute top & having to hem it up.  The average woman isn't 5'9" like most of your models.  The longer tops just make us look shorter.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

agreed! there is a time and place for the tunic length tops but not EVERY top has to be that length nor do they all need to be shark bite, longer in the back or just plain dumb looking.  Some of my favorite tops are from years ago that have a straight hem - before all of the strange hemlines came into fashion.  yes I have some of the new ones for a fashion perspective but I'd like to see tops that have a straight hem as an option, too.

@GinaV24

I agree. It can be difficult to find tops with regular hems. I find a top I like, then when I pull it off the rack it is tunic length or a strange hemline so I put it back. Like you I own a few tunics, but I prefer a traditional straight hem. I do not own any shark bite or asymmetrical tops. I own one subtle high low hem top which I like so I am not totally opposed to all non traditional hems.