New Contributor

Please...so many nice styles but I need petite tops to go with petite pants. I notice even Susan looks silly at times with cardigans and tunics so long. The models look fine in everything. if you would at least offer some tops in petite..once in awhile. When your very short you need more leg length exposed to look taller..Please please. High end designers usually offer them. Jackets, sweater blouses...something!

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see more petite or average length tops.......lately on QVC most of the tops they offer are tunic length.....or on the longer side. I am surprised to see community topics requesting more longer lengths.....it seems that is mostly what i have seen on QVC. I am 5' 2""............most of the QVC tops are just too long and i have had to do quite a lot of hemming if i really love a shirt and order it.

Super Contributor
On 5/23/2014 kelsey17 said:

I would like to see more petite or average length tops.......lately on QVC most of the tops they offer are tunic length.....or on the longer side. I am surprised to see community topics requesting more longer lengths.....it seems that is mostly what i have seen on QVC. I am 5' 2"............most of the QVC tops are just too long and i have had to do quite a lot of hemming if i really love a shirt and order it.

Me, too. I saw one thread requesting for length longer than 28 inches. lol. 28 inches is a nice dress for me. hahaha