Honored Contributor

Pat and her sandals....in Feb

Amy I the only one who thinks Pat looks silly in sandals today?  She's dressed head to toe in winter-like black and it's Feb and for some odd reason she's in summer shoes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat and her sandals....in Feb

@chrystaltreeMaybe she's trying to appeal to those of us who have been in sandals all week.

I bored with all the winter you all have been admiring since Octyober -  believe it or not, lots of us in QVC's home country live in "summer" all year long!  I put on closed shoes to exercise walk - otherwise, my casual life calls for sandal whetther I'm wearing black from head to ankle or light capris and a colorful top.

I'm pretty sure that for me one of the reasons I rarely actually watch the shopping channels from October to March is that they pretend we don't exist. I did tune into QVC long enough to see the TSV on the models and I probably will not tune in again today.  No real reason to until spring /summer clothes are the real focus.

Honored Contributor

I just did the Watch Live and I wouldn't say she's dressed in winter apparel however, I have said before I just don't get summer clothing in winter, in cold weather states.

We were in the low 60's here in Ohio, Tuesday and yesterday, so I'm guessing PA may be having that weather today.  But still, people weren't breaking out summer items.  Today it's in the 30's.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

Pat always looks beautiful. Many hosts and news casters dress for warmer weather while on TV.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I see nothing wrong with it. Why do women always find something to complain about on other women? 

Respected Contributor

@Lori Kaye - I don't see anything wrong with it either.  They're not strappy summer style sandals at all.  They make more sense to me that peep toes boots!  That's a fashion trend I'll never understand LOL.

Frequent Contributor

Exactly because it is hot as heck under those lights, probably feels like summer

Honored Contributor

I wear sandals year round and we have winter here. I say do whatever floats your boat.

Respected Contributor

What I don't understand is why Pat always dresses in black. I am sure she thinks it makes her look "smaller", but it doesn't. I'd love to see her branch out in colors.  For me, when I see someone who always dresses in black, I think they're trying to hide something and it draws my eyes to the tummy and beyond.  And yes, I know that some people just like black.  

As for summer clothing in winter, those of you who live up North may not understand.  But those of us in the South know that we never pack away our shorts and tees.  Last Christmas we were in shorts - this is not unusual. We don't need those heavy, bulky winter coats you guys need. They are useless here.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Amy I the only one who thinks Pat looks silly in sandals today?  She's dressed head to toe in winter-like black and it's Feb and for some odd reason she's in summer shoes.  

I have missed this memo that says black is only for winter and can't be worn with sandals. Maybe I put it in the circular file with the white can't be worn in winter memo.

I don't really worry about what other people are wearing and I'm not a member of the fashion police. As long as she's happy, good for her.