Honored Contributor

Paris Hilton's dress!! Yikes

[ Edited ]

Just saw this million dollar dress Paris Hilton wore to get her award for her perfume. It has Swarovski chrystals on it. People work on it for 6 days with 3-4 people (it said) working on it at a time.

I had to look that ...Hadid person up since they showed her wearing it first. I don't know this woman.

It's a beautiful dress and of course you need the perfect figure to get into it. It said someone named Getty (last name) did the dress. It's a wowser.

You should see it if you haven't yet. I stumbled upon it.

Have you ever been to the NY fashion show. The big deal one? I think that would be so exciting. I watch them on t.v. if they happen to be on. Some things are great, others I question. It's fun either way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paris Hilton's dress!! Yikes

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone actually buy or use her fragrances anymore? She seems to have fallen off the map. She does have a nice figure and the dress would look nice without the bling. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Dear lola...

How are you feeling? 🌸

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I was wondering same thing about @lolakimono.

Hope you're better.

Esteemed Contributor

I know I need help, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the floor where she is standing thinking how dirty it looked.

Goodness, someone needed to sweep or vacuum.  Just kind of a tacky backdrop for the dressCat LOL

I saw a pic of PH a few days ago in another silver dress, but it was like a dishrag with spaghetti straps holding it in place. 

Not a good look, even on her stunning figure.

Honored Contributor

I Googled it, August Getty the designer said the dress is worth about 270 thousand. Half a million Swarovski crystals.

I don't care for the top of it, but the crystals look beautiful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

Does anyone actually buy or use her fragrances anymore? She seems to have fallen off the map. She does have a nice figure and the dress would look nice without the bling. 

@TY - I was thinking the same thing.  I have not heard anything about Paris in quite some time.  I wonder what she does (if anything)?

Honored Contributor

Wow! I think it looks gorgeous and she looks gorgeous in it~Perfect figure for that type of dress......I used to love her perfume, I have moved on as I am a Perfume Addict and love trying new ones, but hers was very nice and I purchased it more than once!!!!You don't really hear too much about her anymore..........

Trusted Contributor

Pretty, I wonder how much it weighed?