Not applicable

Paparazzi Magnet and Socialite Chic

Oh my, yes, that's what I'm after. Aaahhmmmm, for the price of $111 for a cashmere sweater? What's the ply of the yarn? It looks great if your standing still but the minute the models started to move it started to ride up and looked quite shabby. I think it's single ply. How about the shawl collar coat -- that was haute about 6 or 7 years ago. I guess it's back in style. As for Lisa, she's is looking exceptionally stodgy tonight. Is she channeling the young set or the more mature woman. I'm confused as to who her audience really is. What's with the hair pulled back and the collar of her blouse. That collar is probably hiding some derm work. She's looking more and more plastic every time I see her. Her eyes are stretched to the max and no amount of cream can do that. And who is this co-host standing in front of a huge empty stage with a wide screen in the background. Huh? And J. Moran in that little red dress or the lacey topped short shirt dress looks like one Dennis Hof's entourage of ladies. And excuse me, but skin treatment products are not fashion. But it seems Lisa is promoting everything that she "uses" in her boudoir and closet. Can I say booooooorrrrring. Enjoy the show ladies. I'm out of here 'cause it ain't working for me.