Honored Contributor

I just noticed that Pamela Dennis will be on The List tonight with Colleen.  Is this line new for HSN or have I missed it?  I looked at the line-up and everything to me is just meh.  Nothing outstanding. 

Respected Contributor

Her clothes are beautifully tailored. I'm glad to hear she will be on HSN.

Respected Contributor

When she was on here years ago, I bought a brautiful leather shirt jacket.  It is still one of my favorite pieces, timeless.  Also my leather coat and jacket from Bradley Bayou..gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

Is she the one with a really raspy voice?  I remember buying a beautiful blouse with french cuffs and cuff links when she was on QVC.  I always wondered what happened to her.

Trusted Contributor

Joan Rivers, I believe, was instrumental in bringing her to the Q.  She always had the 2 models dressed in Dennis clothes and touted her designs.  They were very classy, as was Joan's fashion.  I often try to remember the name of the very dark haired model who later went to work for Joan in some capcity. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Pamela's clothing and still have a gorgeous jacket that I wore just the other day.  She had a super high end line in retail, which I believe failed many years ago.  Joan used to wear her couture dresses and I believe did in fact encourage her to come to QVC.  The line started our offering really well tailored, great quality items but the qualify dropped off, sales declined, and eventually Pamela was gone from QVC and the fashion scene in general.

I am excited to see her back and will definitely check out the line on HSN.

Honored Contributor

Pamela Dennis had classic, well made items.  As with most higher end designers, people complained about the pricepoint.

I look forward to seeing what she brings to HSN.

Honored Contributor
I want the lace front shirt that Sonia was wearing! I checked the website and there's only 15 items!?
@Chi-town girl help!
😃
Honored Contributor

Someone must have been typing on this one while I was posting.  Ha ha.  Brilliant minds posting together.

Valued Contributor

I just turned on HSN and was glad to see PD on.  I haven't checked out her offerings on HSN but she was one of my favorite lines on the Q.  Due to weight loss I had to donate most of the pieces I had from her line but I still have a silk/cashmere sweater set that I have held on to.