Esteemed Contributor

I was just going through a recent catalog from PajamaJeans and decided to check them out online....I was looking at the "Skinny Jeans" in Pewter...The reviews are great, but not much about sizing except for one that states she should have sized down which surprised me...They look more like Leggings to me rather than Jeans.

So, I decided to check here first, before ordering,  to see if anyone owns any of the Pajama Jeans and would appreciate hearing your opinions and reviews....quality, sizing, etc.

Thanks so much! 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Super Contributor

I have loved my Pajama Jeans for years. I did not have to size down at all. I get the boot cut style. Mine have never faded and no one ever realizes they are not jeans. My rehab docs were always so surprised when they saw me just undo a tie cord and easily pull them down to get my shots in my back. They all thought they were regular blue jeans. You just missed by a few days a free pair hey offered to all their customers just as a way to says thanks to us. All we had to do is pay the shipping. I really appreciated that!

Honored Contributor

I have seen Pajama Jeans at Walmart and CVS pharmacy.In the "as seen on TV " section.  You might want to check them out in person.  They look so comfortable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pajama Jeans

[ Edited ]

@ThinkOutsidetheBox...Is the material different from a Jean...more of a knit?...They really look cute!

@sunshine 919...Thanks for the info!...I wouldn't expect to find Jeans at CVS...LOL...I will check out our local store and see if they have them...I keep getting the catalog, so I'm now curious as to what these Jeans are like.

I just noticed a "Best Answer" box in each of our posts...Is this a new feature that has been added?...Are we now rating posts?

eta:..I just clicked on the "Best Answer" box in all of our posts to test it and got a notification in my OP stating..."Solved! Go to the best answer"...Now, all of our posts have a green checkmark, indicating we all gave the "best answer"!...Mystery solved!...LOL...I'm not liking this feature!

rolling on the floor laughing emoticon

Contributor

I just received my black velvet pajama jeans in both boot cut and straight leg.  Oh my!!!!  Will wear them with a fancy top for both Christmas and New Years and no one will be able to tell.  Have other pairs as well and love them.  Wear a 2X and that is what I order and they fit great.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cherylay...I'm hearing nothing but great reviews on PajamaJeans, so I'm going for it...I will order the Pewter Skinny Jeans and the Black Velvet Straight Leg Jean also...I will stay with my usual size 10, since everyone has indicated that they are true-to-size.

I will post back when I receive them!

Thanks to everyone for your replies and help!

Respected Contributor

The commercials for them are so bad that I would have a hard time wearing them with a straight face!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@ThinkOutsidetheBox...Is the material different from a Jean...more of a knit?...They really look cute!

@sunshine 919...Thanks for the info!...I wouldn't expect to find Jeans at CVS...LOL...I will check out our local store and see if they have them...I keep getting the catalog, so I'm now curious as to what these Jeans are like.

I just noticed a "Best Answer" box in each of our posts...Is this a new feature that has been added?...Are we now rating posts?

eta:..I just clicked on the "Best Answer" box in all of our posts to test it and got a notification in my OP stating..."Solved! Go to the best answer"...Now, all of our posts have a green checkmark, indicating we all gave the "best answer"!...Mystery solved!...LOL...I'm not liking this feature!

rolling on the floor laughing emoticon

How can there be more than one "best" answer to a thread!?  Best means THE best.

What a ridiculous feature.  I also accidentally clicked on "best answer" for one of my own posts on a thread I started. Huh?  I can award myself a "best answer"?  That's ridiculous too!