Super Contributor

PETITION ~ Stop the Log Out 'Feature. Please join in & maybe we'll get heard?

So I just tried to email the Q with this below. My request of everyone is further below it.

Re: This new auto log out 'feature' on the Q Forums.

Many are at the point of stopping any shopping done on the Q as they are even getting logged out in doing this, or in trying to do this. Either way, this 'log out session has expired' is a whole bunch of Q krap that all of us are so tired of. Most of us aren't worried about security issues if this were to be an answer. None of us are here for 1 minute either. MOST of us keep a tab open to the Forums, connecting with our friends, discussing validly many things, including things pertaining TO the Q.

You are creating major discontent of YOUR CORE CUSTOMERS. Please can this be changed, fixed, it's tiresome, frustrating, bothersome, aggravating and downright unnecessary.

IF you were to listen to anything we may of asked for, at least could this be ONE THING you could LISTEN to??? PLEASE, fix this from continuing to be a part of this Forum. NO other Forum does this log out krap.

Show us that you care, [alot to ask of I know] that we HAVE been heard, that these Forums are as important to you, for us, which then does reflect a 'for you the Q' business mentality. Otherwise, you will seriously start to lose many of us from the bother of it all. I can absolutely see this happening down the road. Or the number of guest that bother to try and login could seriously drop, therefore participation will drop. It is said that lurkers kill a Forum, dramatically enough to make a difference to your business.

Below are only two of the many threads pertaining to this issue. There have been many since this started to effect us.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/bareMinerals/topic/320437/ot-the-q-keeps-logging-me-out.aspx

http://community.qvc.com/forums/Beauty-Banter/topic/320861/sign-in-sign-in-sign-in-getting-sick-of-...

I am headed to post a new thread. A petition thread to stop the log out feature. Please give this immediate attention.

Sincerely, kiki2

After hitting the Submit button I got a screen that said the Q CS are not availible. To continue to place an order [WT?] please call blah blah blah number.

So I ask of all of you {for something that may of never been done before?}...to post in this thread so that our request of this outrageous & unnecessary 'feature' be immediately discontinued. There is no reason that this should be a part of any of our Q's experiences. Whether it is in ordering, discussion of products or otherwise.

I also ask of Webbie to not POOf this as in that action, you are really showing us, your customers, your truth. That our dollars, our voices, aren't important enough to you. We have recognized you have gotten too big for your britches. This could very be a last straw for many of us here. Many of us already have stopped watching your programming. Many sales have been just thru this Forum alone. Do you really want to lose that???

I've not a clue how this thread will go over. However, one voice in many voices have changed things far bigger than this. Could we all join together at least in this, without the unnecessary negativities, to at least TRY???