Honored Contributor

Re: PANTS (Amazon) Do You Like These ?

They actually have some similar funny pants for sale on Zulily today.  I hope this trend doesn't stick around long.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When my husband was returning from the Philippines, as he always did, he wanted to bring me a souvenir item of clothing from the country where he had duty station.  He went into town and wished to get me a robe, feeling pretty safe about the size.  He looked at them (I wore a 6 at the time) and he told them I wore a sort of small dress but not tiny.  They pulled up several items of clothing which he thought must be for children and then he finally got to the biggest one an XL, which he had them embroider something on it and inscribe my name.  It was indeed an XL by their women standards, and I could wear it, but it was not like any robe I had ever worn...much too small.  I kept it because it was a gift.  Later, my DIL who wore a 0 came to visit, had forgotten her robe.  I gave her that one and it was a great fit.

I think their sizing might be similar to the sizing of items made in China and sold on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Clownish.

Honored Contributor

wow---maybe for wearing to bed

Honored Contributor

@cbrite

No, I don’t care for the look at all. I don’t care for things gathered like that at my ankle. It bothers me.