Honored Contributor

Re: Outfits From "The Devil Wears Prada" 2006?

Ladies, SO sorry several of these didn't print!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's hard to believe that movie is 10 years old. It's a great fashion movie!

I love the title song "Suddenly I See" by K.T. Tunstall and I have the pink lotus flower wallpaper that was on the computer in the movie on my desktop computer. I actually had that flower as my wallpaper years before the movie came out.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw this movie again last month.  So fun!  Simon Baker ... yummmm.

Anne Hathaway's pic in the jeans, boots, turtleneck and leather jacket?  Good grief, that's my uniform every day in fall and winter.  Who knew I was stylish???    And, Meryl Streep's hair color is the same as mine.  Tee Hee

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

i love this movie!  i own it! 

the only one i cannot watch is the boyfriend. he was a big baby.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely loved the clothes and the movie.  I would still wear what Andi did.  Especially the outfit during the party at the museum.

If some people think 10 yr old fasions may no longer be in style, I'm going to take you back to 1999 - The Thomas Crown Affair.  The showing I attended, every woman in the threatre wanted Rene Russo's clothes from the movie. I would still wear them now.  To me, they are still in style.

thomas crown affair 5

thomas crown affair 9

thomas crown affair 14

thomas crown affair 21

thomas crown affair 31

Respected Contributor

I don't  own many movies, but I do have "The Devil Wears Prada".....and....."The Thomas Crowne Affair" that is pictured above!  I love the clothes, and think they may have been Michael Kors.  Makeup was great too.