Esteemed Contributor

Mmmm, Zac Efron. Nice eye candy IMO. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
On 3/2/2014 Debbie1426 said:
On 3/2/2014 evelomaddict said:

angelina's implants looks so large on her frame. that might be the reason for her more demure choice of dresses. i think she looks lovely.

I actually think her body looks great and she looks really healthy and glowing. The dress, well, probably much better suited for Helen Mirren rather than Angelina? Just too old for her, IMHO.

i also think she looks great. i like the dress. i think it's a beautiful on her.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/2/2014 Debbie1426 said:

angelina's implants looks so large on her frame. that might be the reason for her more demure choice of dresses. i think she looks lovely.

I actually think her body looks great and she looks really healthy and glowing. The dress, well, probably much better suited for Helen Mirren rather than Angelina? Just too old for her, IMHO.

I'm going to agree with this. The dress is pretty but too old for her. She is only 38. It would be nicer on Glenn Close than the dress she has on.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/2/2014 magicmoodz said:
On 3/2/2014 shoekitty said:

I think the evening dresses are more beautiful than in many, many years. Everyone of those pictures is amazing. I love this turn to glamorous, more simple -lined dresses, with spectacular color or fabric. You can tell the women feel good about themselves. It shows. Is it Lupita? The star from 12 years a slave, I am not sure of her name. She has to be one of the most gorgeous women! She is so willow like, and always beams from inside to the outside. My favorite dress I have seen in years is the blue one she wore to the last event. It had a beaded, or detailed neckline?

This one!

Although she looks beautiful tonight, this dress is absolutely stunning!

This has been my very favorite dress on anyone at any event this season. Absolute perfection. Her skin and muscle tone is beautiful. Love the hair and makeup here too. Gorgeous. Nothing to match it, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Sally Field looks great tonight...the dress was rather boring but she hasn't ruined her face with surgery.....perhaps cheek implants though.

Esteemed Contributor

Kate Hudson looks nice. I like the deep part and waves of her hair. Very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor
My favorite is Camilla Alves (Matt Mcconaughey's wife) she looks gorgeous and classy. He shold get the Oscar for Best Actor and she should get Best dressed.Jada Pinkett Smith is very pretty too.
Valued Contributor

i really love the dress from this angle.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor

i really love the dress from this angle.

Wow. I may have to amend my earlier opinion. I think my hubby would certainly love this. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Jennifer Garner is so pretty. I don't love her dress, though I don't hate it either, but I'm not sure it matters all that much what she wears...

I actually sort of like Camila Alves' dress. It's both a little busy with all the draping and yet plain all at the same time, but I like it and love white.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...