Valued Contributor

Oprah's Favorite Things 2017

Get this  Im on  amazon and I saw a  sign for Oprahs favorite things  So I was scrolling down to see what Barefoot Dreams had   On her list this year was mens look pjs  The price said 6 dollars to 130 dollars  So I wanted to see the catch  I got to the order page and ordered 2 pair to see what I would be charged  I swear it charged me 6 dollars  If you have time or the interest do it yourself  This is crazy  Start on the main page of Amazon and go down until you get to Oprahs picture

Respected Contributor

Re: Oprah's Favorite Things 2017

@mollymaggie  Yes, I saw that too.   Wow, I bet they correct that before they ship.  Add about $10 for shipping.  I'm not interested since that last thing I need is more pajamas, but if interested the description is Barefoot Dreams Women's Luxe Milk Jersey Piped Pajama Set. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie

Looks like a shady company, if you ordered them from Nxhsba on A.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Valued Contributor

Amazon is having a lot of trouble with counterfeit items. If the price looks too good or the description has poor syntax, it is likely counterfeit and poor quality 

Honored Contributor

I have no problem with Oprah. I never hung on her every word, but she inspired a lot of woman, got many people reading again, and worked for her success. In this world of Kardashian worship, I'll take Oprah everytime.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Get this  Im on  amazon and I saw a  sign for Oprahs favorite things  So I was scrolling down to see what Barefoot Dreams had   On her list this year was mens look pjs  The price said 6 dollars to 130 dollars  So I wanted to see the catch  I got to the order page and ordered 2 pair to see what I would be charged  I swear it charged me 6 dollars  If you have time or the interest do it yourself  This is crazy  Start on the main page of Amazon and go down until you get to Oprahs picture

@mollymaggie

Please note the company you just ordered from has just opened their account with Amazon.  The company is not located in the United States it's in North Korea.  The United States does not do any trade with North Korea. 

If I were you, I'd cancel my order and try to get my money back. 

Honored Contributor

I can equate it to when the Pashmina craze started, there were the originals that were very pricey, down to the Pashmina like sold on the street corners on NYC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ElizaKylene wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

@mollymaggie

Please note the company you just ordered from has just opened their account with Amazon.  The company is not located in the United States it's in North Korea.  The United States does not do any trade with North Korea. 

@ElizaKylene  That's scary!  When I looked at them everything in my size was sold by Amazon.  Three pair were $130, and one was $72 (still sold by Amazon).

I don't buy anything on Amazon that isn't sold by them without checking out the reviews for the company first.  You can easilly do that by clicking on the company name in the heading for the item.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@ElizaKylene wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

@mollymaggie

@ElizaKylene  That's scary!  When I looked at them everything in my size was sold by Amazon.  Three pair were $130, and one was $72 (still sold by Amazon).

I don't buy anything on Amazon that isn't sold by them without checking out the reviews for the company first.  You can easilly do that by clicking on the company name in the heading for the item.

@NickNack

Only the black was sold by Amazon.  The other colors were being sold by Nxhsba, which is the company from North Korea. 

I would have no problem ordering the black.  It's also the same price that you would pay from any reputable company that sells Barefoot Dreams.