Esteemed Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Really? I found both shows delightful and fun to watch. I also ordered from both Susan and Lisa. 

@BARBIE100- I love your tag line!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I watched a bit of each show.  I like Susan but i just can't listen to Lisa Rinna.  My hat's off to anyone who can spend an hour listening to her without wanting to tape her mouth shut.

Oh, wait, Sandra probably wanted to.......

Was it my imagination or was Lisa more frantic than  usual? I think she's feeling the pressure of her recent news (gossip) worthy bad behavior....She didn't seem her normal self

@Andreatoo- "normal" being the operative word....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I watched a bit of each show.  I like Susan but i just can't listen to Lisa Rinna.  My hat's off to anyone who can spend an hour listening to her without wanting to tape her mouth shut.

Was it my imagination or was Lisa more frantic than  usual? I think she's feeling the pressure of her recent news (gossip) worthy bad behavior....She didn't seem her normal self

I didn't watch for long.  I just find her really really annoying and full of herself over really crappy clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I actually like some of her clothing, but I don't have any.  I cancelled my waitlist order of her TSV pants due to some early bad reviews. I do know that she is or was on one of those really dumb reality shows.  I don't even know which one(s) because I don't watch them.  Because of her even being on shows such as this, I have no strong desire to spend much time watching her buy her clothes.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Sandra and Susan are on again now (Sunday at 9:00pm).   Same old story....